Hello Everyone

BlastTyrant

Hi my name is Jake i am Computer Tech from Coon Rapids, Minnesota, My interest with the paranormal started at a young age, and i have always had a interest in it. It wasnt until my early Late teenage years and early 20's that i decided to finally start researching and exploring it. Since then i have been in a Ghost Hunting group here in MN and done my own Investigations, I have studyed and investigated everything from Residual hauntings to Demonic Hauntings. I am also very keen in Cryptozoology and have even done a few Investigations here in minnesota looking for one.

But as of late my interest and focus has been on the UFO and Abductions, i find it all extremly fasinating, even though UFO's arent common here in Minnesota. I suppose what really draws me to the subject also is the Hypnosis portion of it, i have been reading The Custodians by Dolores Cannon and it is very freaky.

But anyway feel free to ask any questions you mite have!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello, welcome to the site. I'm confident that you are going to find a lot of awesome topic about UFOs and abductions in the Aliens and UFOs section.

Feel free to post about your investigations as well, it would be great to hear what you have to say. :)

See you on the forum!

Minita

Hi my name is Jake i am Computer Tech from Coon Rapids, Minnesota, My interest with the paranormal started at a young age, and i have always had a interest in it. It wasnt until my early Late teenage years and early 20's that i decided to finally start researching and exploring it. Since then i have been in a Ghost Hunting group here in MN and done my own Investigations, I have studyed and investigated everything from Residual hauntings to Demonic Hauntings. I am also very keen in Cryptozoology and have even done a few Investigations here in minnesota looking for one.

But as of late my interest and focus has been on the UFO and Abductions, i find it all extremly fasinating, even though UFO's arent common here in Minnesota. I suppose what really draws me to the subject also is the Hypnosis portion of it, i have been reading The Custodians by Dolores Cannon and it is very freaky.

Can you share your link here about your experiences in Residual hauntings to Demonic Hauntings. Haven't you been harmed in the process?

BlastTyrant

Can you share your link here about your experiences in Residual hauntings to Demonic Hauntings. Haven't you been harmed in the process?
Check my Blogs :) and no i have never been physically attacked by a entity, been scared shitless by a few though, their is also a post in the ghost and hauntings section with some of my evidence

ziyan

Good day all i really like this community as the people's great contribute with useful suggesstions here. I am new on this platform hope my stay is good for everyone and you all my friends help me and direct me into the positive way.