Hello everyone!

WPInvestigationTeam

We would like to start by introducing ourselves, we are only a two person paranormal research team based in the United Kingdom South Wales, Our names are Tom and Kelly. We have been a team for the last 4 and a half years collecting "evidence" of the other side, although we do not think our findings are complete proof of the afterlife it is certainly something to think about. We mostly specialize in EVP work or (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) We have recently purchased a K-II meter which apparently senses electro-magnetic fields which spirits/ghosts may produce.

We hope to join this lovely community and expand out knowledge of the unknown, share our stories and findings with you all and to learn from others and help others. Thank you for taking the time to read this. We look forward to speaking with you all!

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...I look forward to reading your posts on the spirit world, as it is a very interesting topic. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do and again, welcome!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis !

You're definitely going to find interesting information and people on the forum. Looking forward to interacting with you on the board!

Samstwitch

Welcome Tom and Kelly! So nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourselves here as much as I do.

I'm a big Ghost Hunters fan! A K-2 Meter is on this years Christmas List for me. :) I look forward to reading about your investigations.

See you on the Forum. :)

~Sam~