Hello from Jim Harold Media!

Maddy

Hi guys!

I'm Maddy, and I'm the assistant over at Jim Harold Media (some of you might recognize the name -- the boss' name, not mine -- from The Paranormal Podcast and/or Campfire), and I'm going to be popping in occasionally in my professional capacity to let everyone know when certain topics of interest feature on the show, in the appropriate threads.

*edit: I got permission first, by the way, so I promise I'm not just being a jerk spammer, and I promise I'm not going to take over the site with incessant announcements :)*

I will most likely also appear occasionally in my not-at-all-professional capacity to join in the fun, because from what little lurking I've done, this seems like a genuinely cool group of people. And I like genuinely cool people.

About me, for the curious: I live in Oriliia, ON (that's Canada, btw; I work very remotely) with my husband, son, beautiful old dog, and nefarious little guinea pig. I have yet to experience anything paranormal myself (alas), but I find the discussion of the paranormal tremendously interesting. I like horror fiction, crafting (frequently poorly), forests, and food.

I guess that's all I've got. Mostly just wanted to say hello :)

Cheers,
Maddy
Hiya Maddy and welcome to the Paranormalis family..Looking forward to seeing more comments coming from you :)
Thanks! Happy to be here! :)