Hello From TTO34

Snow

Hello From TTO34

Actually Starlord - John pushed to right button and if he hadn't it wouldn't have gone away today. TTO34 seemed all set to continue. That doesn't take away from what anyone else did to undo this guy. However, your poking him in the eye had NOTHING to do with the resolution of this tale.

I prefer the way it happened to your way any day . . .

JMO

Sigh,

SFW

Mudpuppy

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 13 2004, 03:17 PM
Also, Mud answered for 34 here:

11:51 PM [TheHeggy] 34, you're not on two accounts at once are you?
11:51 PM [Mudpuppy] they way it used to be believed....no not two accounts

Heggy:

I'm a little "chat" challenged so when I read "accounts" I thought you meant occurances or timelines.? It seems in the quatum world that people use different name for the same thing (i.e. alternate timelines, parallel universes, worldlines).? I didn't know you could be on two accounts at the same time.? When you tested it the other night and I said hi to Mrs. Heggy, I thought you said your test didn't work.? Not seeing it from that perspective, it would seem a little odd to me too.? You did as you should have done (as did everyone else) to question that.? Hell, I would have even questioned it myself if I had known more about chat and it was someone else.

I know you weren't singleing me out...and yet you have every right to.? I actually thought because Cornelia would leave and then 34 would come in that there might be some connection.? (that was on an earlier log not posted--maybe last Sunday)You were just doing what you do best....debunking.? I would rather you speculate and ask for proof from me than to remain quiet and leave doubts.? In this example, as long as you don't go overboard (invading my or my family's privacy), the ends justified the means.? I should thank you really, as it seemed everyone else had questions about the same thing.? Bringing questions out in the open and giving one the platform to respond, only exonerates them when they have nothing to hide.

Now I just have to go over in the corner and lick my wounds.... :)

Mud