Hello to all of you!

Fable

Hi, I have been on here a few weeks now and only just noticed this thread... You all can call me fable, I am only a teenager (that makes no difference just thought you all should know) and I love your history forums. When I first heard about this site I decided any research that I do, whether it be for school or on my own time, could be greatly influenced here. Now here I am, I guess.... Anything else you would like to know (except information that could be used to find me outside the internet for now) please feel free to ask. "Insert catchphrase here"
-Fable

Crethox

Welcome to the site, glad you like it so far.
Is history the only subject you are interested in, or are there more subjects that peak your interest?

Age doesn't matter to me, your opinion or thoughts on subjects do, makes a discussion more interesting. As long as it's in a civilized manner ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis Fable!! :D Like they say, better late than never.

The History section contains a lot of great discussions indeed. Are you into those ancient aliens theories? Let us know if you are interested in other paranormal topics as well!

I hope you will enjoy the place as much as I do. :) See you around!

Fable

I enjoy delving into the paranormal side of history and see where that takes me. I'm also quite fond of myths and a little of the mythical beings. Also ancient aliens are fun theories to read up on because they often give me some kind of insite to a more out of the box method of explaination

I agree with crethox age is of no relevance this is a good place to learn and grow. Glad to have you here on the site im sure you will enjoy it here. The members here are very welcoming and enjoyable. I do hope if something peaks your curiousity you post it and if you have question please ask many people here will lend a hand. There is a chat on Thursdays in case nobody mentioned. Hope you enjoy here on Paranormalis!!! :) Love And Light Vamp1r3Goddess