Hello

Phil Wainwright

Hi there all,

Well, where to begin?

My name is Phil and I am an inventor (haha, sounds like I am in some kind of group therapy..... Now is the point that all of you chorus "Hello Phil"

I has been 2 years since my last invention.... :D

Seriously though, I am an electromechanical design engineer, based in Leeds, UK. I have a few inventions under my belt. The current invention is going commercial on the 17th of Jan. and I hope that it should be sufficient to fund my lifestyle choice. By trade, I am an electronics engineer- trained as a navy Radio Officer. Over my working life I have also become a competent mechanical engineer and currently own my own company trading as an independent technical consultant.

I have a couple more that I am working on in the background whilst I am completing the current project. (Just as an aside, the current project is called Authentic8 and is an anti-counterfeit system that works!)

I am also currently working on a road going re-creation of Stanley Meyer's car..... Hopefully I should have that on the road by mid April.... If all goes well, I will be driving it across Europe using only water as my fuel. (if all is successful, I shall have video cameras all round the vehicle, and a GPS transmitter so people can see where I am on my journey. The plan is to leave Leeds, UK; drive down to Dover, across on a ferry to France, up through Belgium, Holland, Germany, to Poland, and then back.)

At the same time, I have developed a significant interest in the Philadelphia experiment. I read Charles Berlitz's book as a child, and have recently borrowed it back from my father. I really want to have a crack at solving this once and for all.

Both with the Stanley Meyer reconstruction, and hopefully with the Philadelphia experiment reconstruction, I will use modern technology wherever possible, but at the same time, try to stay true to the original experiments. An example of this is with the SM project. I have friends in local universities that are incorporating catalysts of nano particles of caesium into the fuel cell to increase hydrogen output. I have not gone down this route as Stanley did not have access to that technology, but still made it work. However I have designed custom electronics to perform the functions described but with higher efficiencies.....

Anyhow, if you wish to know more, please feel free to message me.

Best regards to all.

Phil

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there, I'm glad you decided to join!

Hope you enjoy the place! :) See you around.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum.
Professor Opmmur