Help Me Paranormalis Fam - Rife & Alternative Healing for DIPG (Brain)

Thank you titorite & timeflipper as well as everyone else for your responses
I will be in touch soon, a lot going on right now but I know time is not our friend.......again ty all

I'm trying to find the rife machin, I think it's in my storage unit. I know an older woman had developed it and if I recall correctly she said towards the end of her life, it wasn't as effective as she had first thought. I think it only hit the blood stream and didn't break the brain barrier ?
It's very similar to this device
Rife Machine

I don't know why but I think her first name was Paula or something like that. The unit has a picture of her face on it.

ttys

What kind of rife machine to you already have?
Working on finding that out - I don't know why the name Helga or Paula rings a bell, something like that. I should remember this but I can't find the unit right now.
. Has Radition Therapy already begun? Activated charcoal does not apply with radiation therapy only chemical therapy.
Not yet - she was just diagnosed last week
High Ph organic diet.
Totally agree she needs this, even though she eats healthy I suspect not healthy enough. Any specific structured diet you might recommend ?

I'm going to send you a DM titorite - ty kindly for your help

alpha centauri

I'm literally numb, just when I thought I was getting out of the woods with caring for one person's end of life, this one comes and smashes our family in the face.

Its exhausting....Please send some healing messages of love for Serena in your meditations. It would mean the world to me.
~Much love to all
Sorry to hear that. I wish her, her loved ones and especially you strengh and love.

TimeFlipper

Working on finding that out - I don't know why the name Helga or Paula rings a bell, something like that. I should remember this but I can't find the unit right now.

Not yet - she was just diagnosed last week

Totally agree she needs this, even though she eats healthy I suspect not healthy enough. Any specific structured diet you might recommend ?

I'm going to send you a DM titorite - ty kindly for your help

I think you meant Dr Hulda (not Helga) Regehr Clarke :)

RIFE MACHINES.jpg

titorite

Yeah.. Not the biggest fan of her work. Very Familiar with her , her son , and her books. Some of her advice was sound and other portions of her advice I find objectionable. Taking a 9 volt to the tounge has no medical benefits I am aware of. The zapper has nothing on a real Rife device. Theirs a huge difference.