Help me.

TimeIsBroken

I have a strange predicament. I have a second set of cloudy memories in which I volunteered to go back in time, I don't know why, or from what time, but that isn't the problem, the problem is that I see myself but from another time, almost as if something that I've done in the past, or will do in the future, sometimes, I know, like watching myself do something that I'm sure I did the day before, but sometimes, it looks like it's something I will do in the future, and I can only see it for a couple of seconds. It's like my past and future are leaking into my present.

Ayasano

Does it feel like something should have happened in the objective past or future (ie. from the universe's perspective) but it's something you still need to do in your subjective future? If not, I'm not fully understanding what you mean.

TimeIsBroken

What I'm saying is that I could wake up one morning and see a mirage of myself doing the dishes exactly as I did them yesterday. It does feel like something should have occurred in the object past, as you put it, but didn't.

Ayasano

If you're physically seeing things that aren't there, my first advice would be to get yourself checked out by a doctor. There are a host of nasty problems that can cause hallucinations, among much worse things. (Brain tumours, for example) If the doctors can't find anything wrong with you, then it's time to start looking into time travel theories.

Orpheus Rex

Additionally, is your house on a fault line? (well, there are fault lines everywhere, so yes.) It is possible that a nearby fault could be producing negative ions, which could cause what you are experiencing.

stardude

If there is nothing physically wrong with you then I think maybe you are somehow in phase with different versions of you from different times.
From what I know time moves as a way and similar parts on the wave are closer together, the trough or the crest or any part in between, just imagine a sine wave then draw a line through it all the places the line intersects are more closely tied together. You could be seeing an after image from the past sync point or the future one.

Question, do you have a feeling of repeating everything? Like you have done all of this before as if trapped in a loop?