Heres what a PHD has to say about the "Philadelphia Experiment" >>> J. F. Corum, Ph.D

Vendetta

Heres what a PHD has to say about the "Philadelphia Experiment" >>> J. F. Corum, Ph.D

Dear all,

please come to :-

http://people.clarityconnect.com/webpages2.../teslapage.html

and scroll down till you reach this :-

Tesla's Egg of Columbus, Radar Stealth, the Torsion Tensor, and the "Philadelphia Experiment," by K. L. Corum, J. F. Corum, Ph.D., and J. F. X. Daum, Ph.D., 1994. 94 pp. Illustrated.

By calculation, the magnetic field required to reduce a ship's radar reflection to less than 1 percent at L-Band (1.5) Ghz is in excess of 15,0000 A/m. Fields of this magnitude would appear to fulfill the requirements of a "Philadelphia Experiment" by creating green mist and cavities in salt water as well as magnetophosphenes and Purkinje patterns in humans, particularly if driven at frequencies in the range of 10-125 Hz, as was available from synchronous generators on WWII electric-drive ships. The authors “offer this little study in the spirit of an engineer and some physicists having some fun, looking at published statements, attempting to stay within the bounds of engineering technical propriety, and saying, ‘What if?’” $15.

I really really hate to ask this but, does anyone have a spare 15 bucks to see what this PHD's papers has to say about the Phil Experiment ?

I think it would make a very very interesting read since it touches bits n pieces on time travel ...

Do enjoy yourself ...

:D

Vendetta

Re: Heres what a PHD has to say about the "Philadelphia Experiment" >>> J. F. Corum, Ph.D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Vendetta\")</div>
Dear all,

please come to :-

http://people.clarityconnect.com/webpages2.../teslapage.html

and scroll down till you reach this :-

Tesla's Egg of Columbus, Radar Stealth, the Torsion Tensor, and the \"Philadelphia Experiment,\" by K. L. Corum, J. F. Corum, Ph.D., and J. F. X. Daum, Ph.D., 1994. 94 pp. Illustrated. ?

By calculation, the magnetic field required to reduce a ship's radar reflection to less than 1 percent at L-Band (1.5) Ghz is in excess of 15,0000 A/m. Fields of this magnitude would appear to fulfill the requirements of a \"Philadelphia Experiment\" by creating green mist and cavities in salt water as well as magnetophosphenes and Purkinje patterns in humans, particularly if driven at frequencies in the range of 10-125 Hz, as was available from synchronous generators on WWII electric-drive ships. The authors “offer this little study in the spirit of an engineer and some physicists having some fun, looking at published statements, attempting to stay within the bounds of engineering technical propriety, and saying, ‘What if?’” $15.

I really really hate to ask this but, does anyone have a spare 15 bucks to see what this PHD's papers has to say about the Phil Experiment ?

I think it would make a very very interesting read since it touches bits n pieces on time travel ...

Do enjoy yourself ... ?

:D[/b]

erm ... has anyone taken the trouble to go out and order the papers ???

what does it say ???

care to share what you have learned ???

:hug:

Omega

Re: Heres what a PHD has to say about the &quot;Philadelphia Experiment&quot; &gt;&gt;&gt; J. F. Corum, Ph.D

I don't trust anyone you have to pay to get papers if he was an honest person, he'd give info to the masses to educate not profit.

Phil Wainwright

Just seen this, I would be interested in any further information that may be out there, but once concern is that the frequency band 10-125Hz is way below the frequencies reportedly used in the Philly Exp. Bearing in mind the SAGE RADAR that was supposedly used.... I may be wrong, but I thought the frequencies were far higher than stated above....... But if the frequencies are wrong, then every other aspect of the papers cannot be right either......