Hey hey!

NerdyGilr3

Hello!
I'm mostly a lurker when it comes to forums, but I like this site and I hope to help getting it more active! I'm a 21 year-old girl from Canada, I like animals and alternative topics. I'm open minded, I like to discuss and to consider all possibilities. I think anything is possible!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis NerdyGilr3 :) I like your username, sounds kewl!

Did you ever have some paranormal experiences in the past (or in the future, who knows) ?

I look forward to see you on the forum!

Cheers.

NerdyGilr3

Thanks a lot!
I haven't had much "paranormal" experiences, although sometimes I've felt cats walking on my bed when there were none (I've always lived with cats). It happened mostly when my old cat died like 8-9 years ago, but still happens sometimes. Except for that, my grandfather came to visit me in my dreams the night it made a year he had passed away. If fact, I just dreamed about him without really being conscious that it was that day. Not much of paranormal in these stories though, mostly the effects of my memory and subconscious I think! Hehe
It's a great forum, keep up the good work! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm glad you like the site :)

Seriously, I didn't have any serious paranormal experience myself either. I can't find anything worth saying. That means a lot! lol

Thank you for being a part of Paranormalis! See you on the boards!

Lord Roco

Welcome NerdyGirl!

its cool to have you around, how ever do you have any specific reasons for this queer display name?

NerdyGilr3

Well, Lord Roco, that's quite simple, actually!
You see, I figured long ago that I was a girl, a nerdy girl!
Not any other specific reason ;)

Harte

Hello!
I'm mostly a lurker when it comes to forums, but I like this site and I hope to help getting it more active!

Thanks for that, and welcome N.G. !
biggrin.png

Harte