Hi Guys. First Time Poster

richard800

Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

Please don't use this board for advertising. -JS

StarLord

Re: Hi Guys. First Time Poster

IF I could afford to spend ANY money, it would be to get me out of Debt, not into it.

Now, if I could convince a few hundred thousand prople to buy Torch Energy which pays off a consistent 11 % in dividends, wait a few weeks untill all those people bought into that stock and THEN sell, well then, I would be a happy camper my self. Then I could afford to buy the good cheese.

CaryP

Hey there richard800, and welcome to the plantation. Hawking "penny stocks" is not the way you want to introduce yourself here. This stock may be an IPO, but it's already been relegated to the "pink sheets" meaning it's not listed on an established exchange. My research says that a return of the bear market is upon us. For those of you reading, this means that stocks in general will go way down, making the downturn of early 2000 to late 2002 look like a warm up match. "Pink sheet" stocks will get brutalized. I'm glad for your enthusiasm richard800, but this is a high risk proposition. This stock you're talking about, Grand Lux, Inc. traded up 5 cents today (over 10% up) but it was on 142K shares of volume (very "thin" or non-existant participation). This means that if the few buyers there go away, this stock could tank from its price of $0.45 per share to next to nothing - or nothing. It's a high risk "penny" stock. Could this be the next MicroSoft? Sure, anything is possible, but this baby has all the earmarks of high risk speculation. I hope you're not registered in the investment industry richard800. You just broke several regulations, and could be subject to a "pump and dump" investigation. Caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. You got anything else to say richard800? I hope it's better than your first post. Yeah, in case you're wondering, I'm in the investment game. PM me if you want details. Ya'll be careful out there.

Cary

P.S. Here's a link to a chart of this stock. Trade at your own risk, and this baby's got plenty. Let me know if you need more info on this.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=GRDX,uu

vinny

Here Here! Cary. Heh I'm doing excellent on my oil trusts. Penny stocks are bad news and manipulated by insiders all too frequently. Just look into some of the scams that have happened on the Vancouver exchage.