Hi guys whats up

brian jj

Whats up my name is brian i live in NYC and I am an inventor/discoverer. I made some interesting discoveries about pyramids, tetrahedrons, and honeycomb shapes. Freezing water inside them makes the filaments grow downward toward the bottom, Suspending a lead or solder weight from the apex of a pyramid moves when you stare at it. Spheres or hemispheres amplify the "power" of a pyramid or reduce it depending on where they are placed .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm happy your discovered us!

I'll show your discoveries about tetrahedrons and honeycomb to my mathematician friend, he might find that interesting. :)

TnWatchdog

Welcome brian to Paranormalis. I'm looking forward to reading about your discoveries.

brian jj

Here is a write up of some of my experiments.
Please take a look and don;t be afraid to pass around.
I have many mores experiments such as this.

Attachments

• PyramidEnergyexperimentparta1 (1).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 12

TimeFlipper

Hi brian and welcome To Paranormalis :)
I was wondering if my eyesight is failing me yet again (it does happen lots of times) your equilateral pyramid shape (Fig1) appears to me to be more like a 45 degree angle...if you look to left of this message you will see my Delta T Antenna which is angled at 45 degrees :confused::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting, Brian. Can you imagine doing this on a much larger scale??? Do you think the Egyptian pyramids were really tombs?

Martian

Hi there. It's nice to see someone doing experiments. It would also be nice to hear any hypotheses you have, as well as interpretation of your results. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

brian jj

check this pdf out. I show that the energies are different for tall and short pyramids. I have a bunch more to write up

Attachments

• pyramidexperimentb.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 8