Hi, I'm Nim.

Nimara

Hello to the community of Paranormalis. I'm not new to forum posting, but I'm searching for a place that is safe to discuss the more "out there topics" in conspiracy.

It's difficult to find a place to talk about the paranormal openly and honestly without skeptics and debunkers ruining the experience; that might have turned into a meaningful conversation. Got trollz here too? I imagine so. Don't worry I have troll spray and a thick hide. We shall see how it goes.

My interests are in all things paranormal. Aliens, UFO, faerie, Angels/fallen or otherwise, parallel dimensions, astral travel, psi abilities, cryptozoology, ancient astronaut theory, and much, much more.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello Nim, welcome to the forum! You definitely found the right place to discuss and enjoy the most "out there" topics, as you call them. :)

I'm glad you decided to step in!

See you on the forum! :D

TnWatchdog

Welcome Nim to Paranormalis where we all share your same interests. I like that troll spray you have. lol

Nimara

Thank you. Just looking around and getting a feel for the forums. It does seem to be a more open minded forum than the one I'm coming from. Not that I don't love my other forum, in the particular areas I frequent on the site. But being an empath, and with current events causing an uproar, I incur more anxiety there than therapy at this time. So it was time, I think, to look for a new forum home for my paranormal interests.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of postings here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Professor Opmmur