Hi, Looking to Buy a HDR

TTV

Does anyone know where I can buy ab hdr ? I had some people say they had Timothy edition and regular hdr. Other people say you buy online .where can I get one?

I couldn't buy one from them anyways because they deleted thier accounts and I still want and hdr or john bijak flux capicator

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the site.

Sorry for the interference. I hope you're able to find a HDR. Are you on the Steven Gibbs HDR group?

Here's the link:

I doesn't happen often from my experience, but I think a HDR for sale pops-up once in a while. Hope this helps.

Secretman3811

Something is dangerous you cannot use it we are trying to protect you for your safety.
Well did u know that I was visit by this group of aliens call grey and the reptilian they came took some of my little left toe like a cut so tell me why is that

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well did u know that I was visit by this group of aliens call grey and the reptilian they came took some of my little left toe like a cut so tell me why is that
Sorry, man, you replied to a post that I deleted. I wasn't fast enough.

Let me know if you want your post removed, or anything.

Himalayan Hermit

Hi, welcome to the site.

Sorry for the interference. I hope you're able to find a HDR. Are you on the Steven Gibbs HDR group?

Here's the link:

I doesn't happen often from my experience, but I think a HDR for sale pops-up once in a while. Hope this helps.
Hey Num, some guy msgd me on FB asking same question. He said his ID isn't getting approved on para. Can you check please.