Hi My Name is TimeLooped

TimeLooped

Hi My Name is TimeLooped

Hi Everybody:

I dont know how I found this forum...because all I did was go to my browser window and type in what I thought a time travel website url would be. [/color]

I'm here because Ive experienced things like time loops, and alternate realities in my lifetime. In my visit I was amused, baffled and awed that there are Atlantean appearing technologies being used by people right now to attempt time travel.

I currently study Kathara and Keylontic Science, so its the window through which I attempt to understand my experiences with time travel.

I believe that (and this has been discussed on this forum already) that when we experience alternate realities, there are little things that will be different than what we remember.

I was in Las Vegas in April of this year... April 12, 2005 to April 15, 2005....and was riding the new monorail. We got on at the Flamingo Hilton stop and was to get off at the Venetian, which is the 3rd stop.

<span style='color:#0080ff'>Strangely enough I saw the train run and stop twice at the Harrah's stop which is the 2nd stop. . . and got confused and thought it was the 3rd stop (our stop @ the Venetian)....My spouse said to me \"Thats the second stop\" and my automatic response was \"we stopped there twice...that was a time loop\"

This is just a tiny incident in my life. I have had other major ones. I look forward to reading people's posts on this board.

Hopefully more people will post here in the year 2005. :)

Sincerely,</span>
TimeLooped

Chris Genoa

Re: Hi My Name is TimeLooped

Hello, TimeLooped. I'm new here too, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum.

I'd be interested in hearing about all of your time loop experiences. I actually used time loops a little bit in a sci-fi novel I wrote. So I'd love to hear more about the experiences you've had.

Doc Brown

Welcome Timelooped, glad you found your way to this site. I too would be interested in hearing of your experiences of alternate realities. I've always hoped to get into one. Do you know if any alternate realities exist where the fictional characters in this reality are actually real people?

LostBoy

Hi, I was fascinated by your explanations and observations. Sometimes life can be unreal or at least ethereal. I always thought that the feelings of strong deja vu I have felt were just a part of life. I was always baffled as to how to handle these feelings. I have gone to the extremes of using drugs and alcohol to numb the effects and antipathy that has often been associated to "it". I want to thank you for helping to understand that this can be an adventure.

TimeLooped

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"LostBoy\")</div>
Hi, I was fascinated by your explanations and observations. Sometimes life can be unreal or at least ethereal. I always thought that the feelings of strong deja vu I have felt were just a part of life. I was always baffled as to how to handle these feelings. I have gone to the extremes of using drugs and alcohol to numb the effects and antipathy that has often been associated to \"it\". I want to thank you for helping to understand that this can be an adventure.[/b]

Yes. I liken it to opening your eyes and you\'re in that particular reality...just as you opened your eyes this morning and are in your current reality.

Alcohol and drugs can compromise our fields and leave us vulnerable to feelings of sadness, despair, depression, and so forth...but you may already know that...and the choice is always ours to make on what we do about the drug and alcohol issue...I just wanted to share this bit of info.

Yes, and if we can understand \"time travel\" better, maybe people would begin to see themselves as creating their reality, literally. Who knows?

:)

TimeLooped

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Doc Brown\")</div>
Welcome Timelooped, glad you found your way to this site. I too would be interested in hearing of your experiences of alternate realities. I've always hoped to get into one. Do you know if any alternate realities exist where the fictional characters in this reality are actually real people?[/b]

I have never thought about that...fictional characters being real... what if the fictional characters that people add to stories are really stories about real people they knew in another timeline or alternate reality?

That would be wild! I think its possible cuz I believe that time has infinite possibilities, and that everything that exists is an aspect of what God-Source has created.

It can be confusing to experience alternate realities...I only figured I went to an alternate reality because in my experience I was a man, caucasian and in the Navy and I am neither in this one. I was wearing the standard issue Navy jackets. The only thing I wasnt sure of was the year...but it felt like 1940s, after the end of WW2 and I was standing at a fence at the Philadelphia Navy Yard and there was light snow on the ground. I observed this as if I were in the third person and then my observation became first person. To make this even more bizarre, I know someone who claims to have seen me in that location and in that form. And no I never lived in Philadelphia in this lifetime...and the first time I came to Philadelphia to meet this associate, he commented to his friends \"We saw each other in Philadelphia last (name of month or season--i cant remember)\" and I looked at him funny cuz at first I did not remember, and then my memory came and I went \"oh yeah we did see each other in Philadelphia\". It was super-bizarre!

This occured around 1997 or 1998...and I never forgot how bizarre that was...to be in Philadelphia as me in 1997/1998 and have a few seconds of remembering being another me in another time period.

By the way its impossible for me to have been alive in the 1940s as me, because I was not born til 1974.
:unsure:

TimeLooped

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chris Genoa\")</div>
Hello, TimeLooped. I'm new here too, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum.

I'd be interested in hearing about all of your time loop experiences. I actually used time loops a little bit in a sci-fi novel I wrote. So I'd love to hear more about the experiences you've had.[/b]

I think that is cool that you write science fiction. Can you believe I have never read science fiction other than Kindred by Octavia Butler and four of Piers Anthony\'s books.