Hi There! [email protected]

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Hi There! [email protected]

Welcome to the site :) I gotta say that having your email address as your screen name will get you on just about every spam list out there. Little robots crawl the internet for stuff like that... I can change it for you if you want, but if you're okay with it then that's cool.

Hope you find what you're looking for here!

[email protected]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Welcome to the site :) I gotta say that having your email address as your screen name will get you on just about every spam list out there. Little robots crawl the internet for stuff like that... I can change it for you if you want, but if you're okay with it then that's cool.

Hope you find what you're looking for here![/b]

yeah but I think it's cool. besides It's my backup email account anyway so I don't care if it gets spammed.

I should say that I have had inklings of ESP ever since I was little. I used to premanize(? is that the right word) with my friend (in 1998)some of the stuff is like'an image of a soccerball coming at me, I duck then a soccer ball comes at me where my head was a moment a go. although much of this was pretty predictable however we were only 10-11 so much of the world events were unknown to us. So here I go with my predictions (whitch some have come to pass so there's no real way of prooving it anyway) . There shal be another war in Iraq, the war will continue for many years, It shall start in the first few years of the new millenium, this war shall trigger a major war dividing the world (WWIII?) , people as young as 13 will be fighting in this war, myself and my friend shall be enlisted in this war, I hadn't realy thought about this again until now. also with this 'preminition' I never went into a trance or anything, I just sort of 'knew' it. also that john titor guy made me remember it. Do you think it's real or fake. I would like to know

Kreeper

Welcome!

"people as young as 13 will be fighting in this war, myself and my friend shall be enlisted in this war"

Go ahead and plan a future. This prediction will never happen. Most of the people in the US are pretty fed up with this "war" already. We would never allow a draft, much less a draft of kids.