Hi there - new to site.. :)

timepeeper

Hi there - new to site.. :)

Hi there.. :) how y'all doing?? just thought I would say "hi"..:)

Read some posts on this site & it seems like ppeople are taking this way too "seriously"..I do not mean that in a bad way at all, let me explain..I just mean maybe a lighter attitude about the topic here is "in order"?? Obviously, until we know "for sure" about Anything, we should have a lighthearted - open-minded philosphy about it eh?? Rather than arguing about it etc..?

Just thought I would interject / suggest this :)

Personally, I too am interested in this topic for one reason only & that IS to go Back in time & correct something that in my humble opinion, "never should have happened". This may irritate some of the posters here (as it seems it does from other posts I've read..) but after all, I am human & that is all. What other reason would there even Be for an interest in this topic??

I don't think that anyone should try to shame someone who has this desire..to "fix" something in their life that changed it for the worse. After all, again, is not that the main reason to even be intersted in this topic?

Why would I want to go back & change some big event in history that had nothing even to do with me personally & directly?? That, it seems, would be an irresponsible mis-use of "time travel"..not to mention egotistical etc..For how can I or any one single person decide that a major event should not have happened?? I would Never meddle in history that way! That is not my business nor right..and would affect many more lives than my own in ways I could not imagine nor know. No this would be the mis-use of "time -travel". I Do feel I have a right though to want to fix somthing in my own little life..something that has hurt me & affected me deeply in a bad way..something that in turn affects everyone I know & will ever know, because of the way it has changed me. It is not relevant to say what it was, I just know that if I could fix it, I would be a much more happy & faithful person & be able to be of alot more service & help to others.

So! I suppose my main point here is that when someone writes a post asking for help for what some may consider "too small, little, insignificant / stupid - (compared to Wars etc..), that it is in deed these "small" things that seem our only right to even try to change..& that in truth..there are no "small" things nor events, because there is an infinate ripple effect from everything. And once again, I need to say..I do not believe that it is anyone's right to meddle in "larger" events in time..but maybe it is the "littlest" of things that would make the most difference in our individual lives withOut disrupting history, & the real purpose of "time travel", to correct the "little" wrongs in our little personal lives! :)

Thank you for your time,
&
Peace.

J-Truthseeker

Re: Hi there - new to site.. :)

Greetings Time Peeper,

From my personal opinion, I think that what you're saying is a human way to think, because i'm sure that everyone here at some point in their lives has lost something in their time track which they regrit for the rest of their lives. Me personally I wouldn't mind going back to when I was a teenager in highschool, because I lost a woman who I felt very much in love with and may remain single for the rest of my life. The good news is, I may have found a way to actually accomplish this task with the help of some friends, some time tech, and a group of people down in Peru in relation to ETs and UFOs. I sense "The Butterfly Effect" is probably one of your favorate movies, however keep in mind that should you actually find a way to travel back into your past and change it, what you're actually doing is not changing the past, but rather creating new time lines, just like you see in the movie.

Peace in time,

James Truthseeker

DWOMT

Welcome to the forum timepeeper. Heck I'd love to go back in time as well. I'd love to visit my childhood years again, or possibly meet myself as a child, just to let him see a glimpse of who he grows up into. I would love it if I ever got that chance.

timepeeper

Hi there! Thank you both for your replys..! :)

Yes James, "the Butterfly Effect" which I just saw recently on video, became instantly one of my favorite films..! Wow! How did you know that?? You are very perceptive it seems! I thought it really handled the concept it was dealing with very well! Are you saying you actually know people who can do things like that?? in Peru etc?? What I thought was interesting especially about that film, is that it was dealing with a kind of "time travel" that did not involve a time machine etc..It was all being done mentally! I thought that was very cool. I do not think that that film even considered itself a film about "time travel", though indeed that turned out to be the essence of it intentionally or not!

As far as the time line thing goes..even that, I say is just "theory"..becuase why should we eliminate the possibilies of things..? Why not believe that it may actually be possible to Go "back" in time, to a certain day, do something we should have done or said etc..& it be no different than straitening out This timeline with that event be solved?? Hey! That sounds really good to me!! :)

Again, Just an idea..
Peace! :)

J-Truthseeker

Greetings there Time Peeper,

As much as I know you would like to change this present time line, it is actually impossible to undo. In fact time travel as many people like to view it is impossible. At least that is what I've heard said from some real time travellers. The reason for this is simple. If someone was to travel back in time and kill your parents before you were born, you actually would not cease to exist and would continue to remember life as you always knew it as it has happened. This means that time travel does not work like it's seen in the Terminator movies, because if that where the case, then someone could go back in time and prevent the very beginnings of the Creation-Universe which of course would defeat the purpose of it's own very existence. So if everything in the universe is based upon the evolution of experience from which we must all make mistakes to evolve in spirit, then naturally it would be impossible to erase a personal experience back in time. For if it were possible to do so, one would loss memory of the experience when they changed the past and only create the same mistake over and over again every-time they travelled back in time to change it. They would in effect be caught in an infinite feed back time loop because they would never evolve from the experience or the mistake they made. What is done is done and there is no changing it, but if you go back in time from point A to point B, then in a fraction of a second you have created a whole new artificial time line from the original and of course will experience a whole new set of circumstances from the new time line you just created. This also means that where time travel is concerned, every second in time can lead to an infinity. Time can be reversed, but never undone. Every choice made always determines a final outcome and ever final determined outcome always begins with a choice.

Secondly there appears to be 3 kinds of time travel which can be done physically, mentally and astrally, and yes I do know of such people in Peru who can do this. Also it's not hard to perceive things with the mind psychically when you realize there are no true boundaries in the holographic space-time universe. This of course includes future events.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

timepeeper

Hi James!! Funny, that is my boyfriend's name too...James! I appreciate your ideas & thoughts..however...they seem confined to a rather logistical way of looking at things...I suggest to you (& I look forward to further communciations with you on all of this..) that when even just considering the concept of "time travel'..logic as we know it, needs to be "refrained" from.

After all...the conept of "time travel" does NOT fir into Any "logic" we have at this "time" in our developement as human beings right??so why limit the posibilities of what it is ALL about??

Let's talk again,

J-Truthseeker

Greetings again, You may be surprised to learn that we actually exist in a universe of logic and reason which goes beyond all time and all space. Not that I'm trying to limit myself in this manner by using logic, I just simply hear it from the real time travelers.