Hillary Clinton will become US President

TimeFlipper

Ok, a complicated joke for my pal Hartey...
Time-Traveller says to his girlfriend, no i cant see you tomorrow, can we make it the day before yesterday please? :D

Lumbergooz

@Harte : how dark which one..our life in a madmax world as I assume?..or floating planetless in space (as u assume) ? or Saudis who kill innocent crowds to get alleged 70 mermaids in alleged paradise?:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carl Miller

@Carl Miller - After who, Trump?
Back in 2000, in an episode titled “Bart to the Future,” The Simpsons correctly predicted Donald Trump would become President of the United States in the future.

In the episode, Bart sees a vision of his future in which Lisa is president and picking up the pieces after Trump’s residency in the White House.

"As you know, we've inherited quite a budget crunch from President Trump," Lisa tells her staff at one point, who inform her the country is broke thanks to his time in office.

Episode writer Dan Greaney said putting Trump as President was a “warning to America,” adding: “[It] just seemed like the logical last stop before hitting bottom.”

From The Simpsons acknowledge predicting President Donald Trump in first post-election episode

P.S= Lisa is wearing a necklage of pearls and her clothing style matches Hillary Clinton's in minute details.

Harte

@Harte : how dark which one..our life in a madmax world as I assume?..or floating planetless in space (as u assume) ? or Saudis who kill innocent crowds to get alleged 70 mermaids in alleged paradise?:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hadn't heard about the mermaids. Guess that's where the Sumerian "fish people" came from.

Harte

Lumbergooz

@Carl Miller : sad 2 inform u that US is already broke..its debts piled after 911..which was made 2 rob America by buying weapons 2 go after terrorism..no sane human can believe that a bunch of nomads, who drink camel pee..& eat its poop can pull an operation as big as 911...despite all the engineering evidence that it was an inside job, US citizens just seem hynotized not 2 demand the turth..i love Americans n its so sad 2 see their tax money looted like this...back 2 Harte: the 70 mermaid story is real..religous monks of Saudi Arabia promis every suiside bomber who blows himself in a civilian market will be rwarded with 70 virgins or mermaids up in heaven..this is why every loser joins al kiada & isis..and Saudi leaders fund them...under the protection of US troops..its an irony..but when u look at it from a business view..things make sense...without terrorism, arms sales will slump...since everything is made in china, whats left 4 US to sell other than arms?

Carl Miller

@Lumbergooz=

Regarding 9/11 there's no argument. It's a settled issue. The hoax of the century. Even a child knows that the mainstream media was coaxed to back up that 'new pearl harbour' tale. It is really amazing that someone still believes in that story made up to fool idiots, Lumbergooz.
The Sympsons writer made it clear that it just seemed like the logical last stop. So he just inferred things would end up that way.

TimeFlipper

From the man who created the exit from that fascist EU club, Nigel Farage....I thought i would put this video onto this thread as Donald Trump was insidiously misquoted by the president of that fascist EU club the Nazi, Jean Claude Juncker...