Historical UFO references

Do most cultures contain some sort of UFO reference in their historical texts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeTravel_00

Is it just me, or does there appear to be an abnormal amount of UFO references throughout most cultures over the past several thousand years?The-Story-of-Vimanas.jpg

Loopi

The Bearded One
Correct,
Really one of the reason I love ancient aliens. They have great references from the ancient text sector.

BlastTyrant

Yep the ET's have been interacting with us long before written history. I am 90% sure that the most worshiped book in the world "The Bible" is a Documentation of Alien Intervention.

TimeTravel_00

Are ET's actually from another planet orbiting a distant star, or from this planet, but from another time, or dimensional timeline?

BlastTyrant

Are ET's actually from another planet orbiting a distant star, or from this planet, but from another time, or dimensional timeline?
Well now this is a interesting question, Most of the time we hear about them being from a different Galaxy all together a whole other solar system, BUT i have also heard of beings from a different Dimensions this is one theory behind Shadow People, some believe is that is where Shadow People come from is a seperate dimension

TimeTravel_00

Technically our good friend "John Titor" is from another dimension. There is a divergence between his timeline and ours. If the divergence were great enough, over a long enough time period, you could have all sorts of deviations in the history of planetary evolution. This theory should support the concept of beings completely dissimilar from us being able to travel here, even though they are actually from here, just from an Earth based on a separate dimensional timeline. An example may be a timeline where dinosaurs still exist and the traveling beings are some sort of bird people descendants of those dinosaurs.