How Do We Prevent John War(s)

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to say in order to prevent the wars and so much more I would buy a hdr or a time machine or time travel device and try and track down john titor if he was real or not is not the result or issue the only problem with tracking john titor down is everytime you time travel your not going to the real universe or timeline but a parallel universe or timeline so everything would be different instead of john being a military or government person he could be getting a different job or working at other places and so you get the idea but if I could find john then I would come back and tell everyone he is for real I am going to buy a hdr later in two months actually and track his timeline down if it isn't his then I will know it is a parallel one well I am going to leave now but I will talk with you all later sorry I am busy too at the moment! thanks for listening though!

StarLord

Actually, I *just* came up with a real use for that dubious unit. Issue them to ALL Senators, Congressmen, Supreme Court Judges, Politicians, the prez, the vice prez and on down. They can go the Philadelphia rpote on a one way trip.
The alternate universes can keep them. :lol:

We Don Need No Stinkin Politicians.

Hey Frog, I don't want to bust your bubble my friend but there is no way that thing could possibly be safe or work. Don't waste your money. Buy something like a solar/hand crank radio. Something that has been tested, approved for public use and can't possibly make you insane or sick.

Frog186

Starlord + Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you don't worry I am a serious and careful person I am going to buy it in two months I have heard hdrkid has used it for his astral travels and he came back in order to tell us all about his information and experiences also I am only going to use it to test it out not really do astral or physical time travel I will let you know if it is good or not and maybe one day I will find john titor if he is real or not in 2036 of course but what bothers me the most is alexander is not here anymore he was cool telling us about alot of stuff like his experiences and answers to our questions well anyways that's all I am going to say for now well I will talk with you all later!

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Frog186@Sep 22 2004, 10:07 PM
Starlord + Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you don't worry I am a serious and careful person I am going to buy it in two months I have heard hdrkid has used it for his astral travels and he came back in order to tell us all about his information and experiences also I am only going to use it to test it out not really do astral or physical time travel I will let you know if it is good or not and maybe one day I will find john titor if he is real or not in 2036 of course but what bothers me the most is alexander is not here anymore he was cool telling us about alot of stuff like his experiences and answers to our questions well anyways that's all I am going to say for now well I will talk with you all later!

Whew. Well.

What were we talking about?