How to build a working "chronovisor"

Alexandr Efimov1379

The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) is a broad band of electromagnetic frequencies ranging from 0.3 Gigahertz upto 630 Gigahertz, that emanated from "The Big Bang", which created our Universe...You would need to "tune into" the specific electro masgnetic frequencies that for example, came from when Jesus was crucified....Sooner you than me! ;) :D..

Back in 1964 a pair of radio astronomers working for Bell Laboratories discovered a mysterious microwave signal that caused background noise (Random Signals) in their radio telescope, the weird part of it was the signal was coming from everywhere!!...A group at Princetown Universty were able to identify that radiation as the leftover remnants of The Big Bang, called the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) (y)..

P.S. You will need a Horn Antenna with a diameter of at least 6 meters, including a pre-amp for listenung to very weak signals :cool:..
The amplitude of this signal(from past) isn't known. Every minor changes of density in the way of wave movement make new values of an attenuation rate. Pre-amp should be configured at a specific wave intensity, but it needs a way how to find the amplitude of every frequence from past. To compare several signals(own frequence of specific neutrino and past-wave) we should have almost the same power from both.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

maybe yous can get some information that may help from this , information can come from the most unexpected sources but may have some clues in it s design and functions

Attachments

• Kozyrev mirrors – a time machine, travel to anywhere – consciousness development institute.pdf
    457.9 KB · Views: 36

steven chiverton

read wisely if something jumps out at you orbsorb it it may resonate with something you know or have read or lernt , is the way to go its like a jigsaw puzzle of information put the peace's together right and your on your way

Attachments

• KOZYREVS MIRRORS & MORE.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

Aone

I'm actually really interested in this. Not just about the chronovisor, but about any other time machines too, like the HDR or the Bajak Flux Capacitor. I have a book (attachment) that speaks about all of these things, but it's really hard to find information about it, especially in my native language, Czech.

Does it work for you?

Attachments

• 243764313_553622555871452_2810536168408157096_n (1).jpg
    243764313_553622555871452_2810536168408157096_n (1).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 24

ExoticallyCurious

chonovisor_Translated_Rough.png

Well, this might not help that much but after doing some research and wishing I could actually read the blueprint, I went ahead and made my best translation and plotted everything a little more clearly. The only things that I have my doubts about for the translation are the exact mechanics of the generator of signals, the witness, and the "excited wave", I cannot really comment on the device as a whole because of my lack of understanding as of now, but it would seem to me that this device would probably rely on some kind of diamagnetic sensor for the actual person then by use of an amplifier it would loop and strengthen the signal maybe?

It would seem that the witness would need to have an activeness about them, maybe they would need to concentrate and focus on the event, and if so then that begs the question about the actual use of the device and possibly why it might of not have been what anyone had thought. The more I dig the more it seems that the device could be used to allow the viewer to peer into the witnesses mind, possibly to know what they are thinking. Well, if this is true how reliable could this device actually be when trying to be used for seeing what has actually happened, our minds tend to twist events and put them into our own perspective.

something also to think about coming from a previous post in this thread is the use of cesium vapor in a vacuum, maybe a cesium vacuum tube could be used even. considering the properties of light are changed in these conditions, it makes me believe since light had properties change it wouldn't hurt to see what it does to the signal.

Last edited: