How to guide

Strangevisitor

How to guide

I was thinking we could have a how to guide or a hitchhicker's guide to the paranormal :lol: . Where we have advice or how to's. For example, what to do if you wake up in 1938. Everyone can give steps from how they would handle it or did handle it. There could be stuff like what to do if you've been abducted by aliens. What to do if you think the government is watching you. How to use remote viewing. And so on. There could be links to other websites that might be help. This way if someone has a "I need help!" they can check out this section. We could have a little facts about section too. Like what year something was invented or how people acted in a certian time or slang from an era (that way if any of us actually do travel through time we don't say something like I wish I had a computer back in 1920). If one of the members is really into the Civil War they could share their knoweldge with the rest of us. This would also be a great place to look up information like what is a vampire or a creature list (that way if someone sees some weird creature they can compare it to our list and see what happens).

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: How to guide

LOL I love this idea! Where do you think we should put it though? Or maybe it deserves it's own forum on the main page? I dunno ;) Let me know what you all would like and I'll do it.

Dmitri

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Strangevisitor\")</div>
There could be stuff like what to do if you've been abducted by aliens. [/b]

<span style='font-family:Times New Roman'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I would appreciate stuff for how to if you \'ve been abducted by darwinists to one site and fundamental creationists to the other where they try feeding you meals by the similar recipe saying \\"This is the best and only stuff you can eat.\\" \\"Because we have been fed it and know better that this is good for you.\\" \\"Talk reason and enjoy being part of the crowd that does the same: we believe we talk reason not because we are all smart, but because there are lots of us.\\"</span></span>

shane

I just thought I should point out that Heggy's sig is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. (I don't get out much)

Strangevisitor

I would think as it's own forum on the main page or maybe in featured threads but the main page would probably be best.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

"How To..." has been added. Still don't know what to put for a description so let me know if you have any ideas.

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"shane\")</div>
I just thought I should point out that Heggy's sig is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. (I don't get out much)[/b]

lol, I agree, just didn't dare ask if it was him.... ;)