How to tap into unused parts of the mind

Goose

Does anyone know how to tap into the unused parts of the mind? If so how did you do this? Any advice or help to tell others how they can do this?

I’d want to do this to improve myself, and make life better for my family, friends, and others that I can help along the way.

NaturalPhilosopher

there's a device i can't remember what it is now...
it uses biofeedback to cause brain hemispheres to synchronize through the corpus collsum.
helps to tap into unused parts. Kind of a secret.

Goose

there's a device i can't remember what it is now...
it uses biofeedback to cause brain hemispheres to synchronize through the corpus collsum.
helps to tap into unused parts. Kind of a secret.

thanks. I’ll do some research on that

Does anyone know how to tap into the unused parts of the mind? If so how did you do this? Any advice or help to tell others how they can do this?

I’d want to do this to improve myself, and make life better for my family, friends, and others that I can help along the way.
wim hof breathing techniques claim to do this. Activate normally inactive parts. With a brain scanner they claimed to have seen it light up these other areas when he was performing the technique.
Did you find anything on that machine?

steven chiverton

enjoy

Attachments

• electro telekinetic enhancer.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 25
  • electric humen energy force feild.pdf
    900.6 KB · Views: 17

Clovis

There are many various methods to shut down the left hemisphere or rational, thinking, reasoning part of the brain. Many believe that our latent psychic abilities and many other consciousness and unconscious related fields and untapped energies reside in the right hemisphere. Here is a book on the subject than may be informative to you. Good luck,
Contact Modalities: The Keys to the Universe - Kindle edition by Cameron, Grant, Barnabe, Desta. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com..