I Am Serious About Going Back

JasperMoon

Is time travel for real? I've heard so much from David Wilcock and others on this website that it is. If it is at all possible, at all possible, I would like to go back to the past. I have something I very much need to do. And I would like to do this thing. I wasn't given the chance before, but now that most of the people who stopped my going to visit someone are gone, I think it is time to go back and visit him, I need to give him the message I should have been able to 26 years ago.

Orpheus Rex

It is very possible. Based on our current knowledge of physics, a time "machine" may be found, but not built... Kind of like in Donnie Darko... but without the metaphysics. You can't possibly know where it would take you... and it would take decades of research to learn how to control it.

paradox404

Unless you were able to find a time traveler who was willing to let you borrow their machine, you'd have to build one, which would require a huge amount of brainpower and (ironically) time. It could take you 10-20 years in a best case scenario, just to build its hardware, let alone calibrating it and its VGL. And did I mention controling micro-singularities?

In the meantime have you considered astral projection? I have heare of cases where people have actually gone back in time and spooked themselves when they were a child.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is time travel for real? I've heard so much from David Wilcock and others on this website that it is. If it is at all possible, at all possible, I would like to go back to the past. I have something I very much need to do. And I would like to do this thing. I wasn't given the chance before, but now that most of the people who stopped my going to visit someone are gone, I think it is time to go back and visit him, I need to give him the message I should have been able to 26 years ago.

Well, if you: a) want to be missing from this timeline b) want to possibly meet yourself in the "new" timeline and c) want to realize you'd only be changing the "new" timeline and not your current one, then your next move would be to find a time travel device. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have a hard time deciding whether or not you'd get to meet yourself in the destination timeline. Wouldn't the universe take care of this by having yourself from that timeline, move to another timeline too? Would that make sense?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a hard time deciding whether or not you'd get to meet yourself in the destination timeline. Wouldn't the universe take care of this by having yourself from that timeline, move to another timeline too? Would that make sense?

They always say you WILL meet yourself. But who knows?

paradox404

Not neccasarly, the other option the universe has is to simply change enough so you are not sharing any of the same atoms that already exist. Thus you could bring the time machine, and whatever you want, touch them all together as many times as you want without distroying the timeline.

Orpheus Rex

Or... MWT is wrong and you end up creating a paradoxical loop.
Or maybe you already have met yourself but have lost the memory.