I am slowly but surely proving it wrong.

iooqxpooi

The Heisenberg Unceartainty principle. With excessive calculations, I have come up with all of the figures, and now proving them correct.

Here is the thought experiment-(directly out of my notebook)(don't mind kg or g)

What if a 10 g object radiates 1 g of mass per second with a clock 3.2 meters away, moving at .2 m/s towards the object? Wouldn't the Heisenberg Unceartainty Principle be wrong?

In these calculations, I assumed c to be 3x10^8. I calculated the time dilation to be .00...1, and the shortening of mass to be .00...1(same as the time dilation). So, all I am doing now is altering the velocity a small bit to make the force of gravity equal when the radiation is let out. And thus, the Heisenber Unceartainty Principle is wrong(I know the time and the Energy)

-By the way, I have integrated the acceleration due to gravity changes-

iooqxpooi

By the way, this is way too long a process...it is eating up my vacation. :(

Harte

Re: I am slowly but surely proving it wrong.

The Uncertainty Principle cannot be applied to a 10g mass. It has validity only in quantum world.the

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"iooqxpooi\")</div>
By the way, this is way too long a process...it is eating up my vacation. :([/b]

Iggy,

Go have some fun son. Your head is gonna explode. I didn't even know what the hell you were talking about, not that I'm supposed to. LOL Enjoy being 12. It won't last long.

Cary

StarLord

Cary, I am sure he did, last august. Check out the date me compadre.:grin:

CaryP

Yeah, I saw that StarLord when I made my post. But the lad needs encouraging is my guess. You around Iggy? I've seen you around the place a little. Did you ever prove this wrong?

Cary

CaryP

Iggy returns! Happy Birthday buckshot. Make it a great one.

Cary