I can see the future.

DerangedHacker

Hey, I dont know if this belongs in future predictions but i mean, it might belong in psychic.... I dont know? But who cares about that, I can see the future and that is a superpower so in all technical since, im a superhero, get over, thats what we need to focus on. So i can sorta see the future, but it still counts, Ok so lemme explain. Basically, for as long as i can remember, ive been a psychic. Basically id have these moments, most of the time ten seconds before a big event where id just figure out what was going to happen, i just knew. Like the first biggest thing to happen other than the occasionally ten seconds was when i was 3 (yes i remember three year old me, and i was a B.A.) Basically when i was 3 i knew more than i should.... In this case i went all time traveler, so the roof of out house had gotten soggy from rain over night in the living room and we "knew" it would collapse. Now i actually knew it was gonna on-top of me the night before it ever got soggy, that wasn't the farthest ive ever sen bet definitely the first. Basically I let it play through because i would have a cool scar from it afterwords and i didn't wanna lose it (told you 3 year old me was a B.A.) After that for about 3 years i didn't get a big one like the one before than when i was around six-ish i got the second biggest one i ever got, one week before a big event at school happened i saw all of it in about ten second of being spaced out in class i saw a days worth of stuff happening, i still remember the whole thing, it was field day, and basically something bad happened that day and the big balloon slide popped, more like blew up, and i was on it when it happened and i died of suffocation. Now throughout that whole week i was literally wanting something to happen, even a nuclear war popped up in my mined, to make field day get cancelled. But i knew it wouldn't be. So hen field day came along i tried not to go, but i had to. And when it was time to get on the slide, I hid behind a pole and when my class started on the slide i leaned back on the pole and hid there then, the pole fell form behind me. It hit the slide and popped it to kingdom come. No one had gotten on it yet so i just got in big Big BIg BIG! Trouble. It was worth it though.

The biggest one though was when i was 10, (smart smart smart me.) Basically what happened was On December 1st i had a blackout in class and had a vision of 2 years after that, In the vision i was 12 (obviously) and in it my grandmother got cancer. So of course i tried all i could not to tell her but when i got to being twelve i had already had thousands of other, as i call them, "TenSecBets" Like 10 seconds before it happens i bet what will happen, it just sounded cool... Basically when she got cancer i wasn't surprised, but the thing is, no matter how hard i tried i couldn't shake this feeling something was off.... and then it happened. I woke up and i was ten again. I had a dream overnight of the next two years of my life. Matrix shiz. And of course the next two years happened the exact same way as it did in the dream, but this time i didn't have that weird feeling in my stomach.

Anybody else ever experice psychicism ever? Not as bad as mine but anywhere near it. Just tell me please, i need help controlling it and i can help you control yours if you let me. Thanks. Cya

DEATH OMEN

Hey, I dont know if this belongs in future predictions but i mean, it might belong in psychic.... I dont know? But who cares about that, I can see the future and that is a superpower so in all technical since, im a superhero, get over, thats what we need to focus on. So i can sorta see the future, but it still counts, Ok so lemme explain. Basically, for as long as i can remember, ive been a psychic. Basically id have these moments, most of the time ten seconds before a big event where id just figure out what was going to happen, i just knew. Like the first biggest thing to happen other than the occasionally ten seconds was when i was 3 (yes i remember three year old me, and i was a B.A.) Basically when i was 3 i knew more than i should.... In this case i went all time traveler, so the roof of out house had gotten soggy from rain over night in the living room and we "knew" it would collapse. Now i actually knew it was gonna on-top of me the night before it ever got soggy, that wasn't the farthest ive ever sen bet definitely the first. Basically I let it play through because i would have a cool scar from it afterwords and i didn't wanna lose it (told you 3 year old me was a B.A.) After that for about 3 years i didn't get a big one like the one before than when i was around six-ish i got the second biggest one i ever got, one week before a big event at school happened i saw all of it in about ten second of being spaced out in class i saw a days worth of stuff happening, i still remember the whole thing, it was field day, and basically something bad happened that day and the big balloon slide popped, more like blew up, and i was on it when it happened and i died of suffocation. Now throughout that whole week i was literally wanting something to happen, even a nuclear war popped up in my mined, to make field day get cancelled. But i knew it wouldn't be. So hen field day came along i tried not to go, but i had to. And when it was time to get on the slide, I hid behind a pole and when my class started on the slide i leaned back on the pole and hid there then, the pole fell form behind me. It hit the slide and popped it to kingdom come. No one had gotten on it yet so i just got in big Big BIg BIG! Trouble. It was worth it though.

The biggest one though was when i was 10, (smart smart smart me.) Basically what happened was On December 1st i had a blackout in class and had a vision of 2 years after that, In the vision i was 12 (obviously) and in it my grandmother got cancer. So of course i tried all i could not to tell her but when i got to being twelve i had already had thousands of other, as i call them, "TenSecBets" Like 10 seconds before it happens i bet what will happen, it just sounded cool... Basically when she got cancer i wasn't surprised, but the thing is, no matter how hard i tried i couldn't shake this feeling something was off.... and then it happened. I woke up and i was ten again. I had a dream overnight of the next two years of my life. Matrix shiz. And of course the next two years happened the exact same way as it did in the dream, but this time i didn't have that weird feeling in my stomach.

Anybody else ever experice psychicism ever? Not as bad as mine but anywhere near it. Just tell me please, i need help controlling it and i can help you control yours if you let me. Thanks. Cya
Well that's all well and good, TYVM, so how can you help me with making money? At 69, I'll take all the help I can get.

DerangedHacker

Well that's all well and good, TYVM, so how can you help me with making money? At 69, I'll take all the help I can get.
Hahaha very funny but im not for sale