I just read a book about alien...

laurabest

Recently, I just read a book about alien who comes from Libra planet. It is said that our earth have many libra people who just like our appearance. But they are more smart and have the travel watch which can help you go to your past or future. They also can go to you dream to talk with you.
It is wonderful!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A time travel watch would be an awesome device to receive as a gift from an alien. Imagine the possibilities. The same goes with the ability to visit one in his/her dreams. It must allow them to communicate no matter the distance, right?

Were these people still struggling with wars and internal conflicts on their planet?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Could you please list the book name you posted about.

laurabest

A time travel watch would be an awesome device to receive as a gift from an alien. Imagine the possibilities. The same goes with the ability to visit one in his/her dreams. It must allow them to communicate no matter the distance, right?

Were these people still struggling with wars and internal conflicts on their planet?
This book don't mention the conflicts and wars. But it mentions the kindness and beauty of this planet's people.
So I believe there are no conflicts or wars.