I NEED HELP!

BikeMakessixtey

Guys ive never in my life believed in any of this paranormal or other beings as im a christian, my friend did a ouji board in my room a few months ago and we only ripped up the board not sure if thats how u safely end it , every single day when im alone i feel like im not alone like there's a being surrounding me grabbing me covering me like blanket i wanted this to happen for it to be real now i deeply regret it now whenever i trun my head fast i see shadows, and when i did the ouji board i saw a goat like head with spiral horns poking upward someone please email me with adivce help anything im so scared i cant live like this for much longer

[email protected]

NaturalPhilosopher

oky...buy a crucifix online and take to a catholic church to have it blessed. Hang it on the wall. Get some free holy water while you're there. Then say an exorcism prayer and sprinkle the water in your room. Should take care of it.

alpha centauri

Guys ive never in my life believed in any of this paranormal or other beings as im a christian, my friend did a ouji board in my room a few months ago and we only ripped up the board not sure if thats how u safely end it , every single day when im alone i feel like im not alone like there's a being surrounding me grabbing me covering me like blanket i wanted this to happen for it to be real now i deeply regret it now whenever i trun my head fast i see shadows, and when i did the ouji board i saw a goat like head with spiral horns poking upward someone please email me with adivce help anything im so scared i cant live like this for much longer
Beings that create fear or make you uncomfortable are negative or are sucking energy of you. That is the same with human beings. You can protect yourself with prayer. You should come in a positive vibration of loving kindness and then ask for help. You can pray to God or Angels or other positive beings (like positive extraterrestrials). Normally, the positive vibration is also a good protection. They dont like it.

The positive beings usually wait to help you till you ask. The negative beings not so they attack you. So pray and ask and it will be given.

Wind7

Staff
I'm a true believer and a Christian, in my life I have been attacked by these things you fear are after you.

God created the Heavens and the Earth and in so doing..gave us some raw materials to fight lower level spirits with.

Black Tourmaline and Sea Salt are the most recommended.

I would find a healthy piece of Black Tourmaline and place it in the center of your living space and then...drop a quarter cup of Sea Salt in all 4 corners of the room and leave it undisturbed for at least 9 days.

It helps to recite the Lord's Prayer.

Let Johns 3:16 be your center of affirmation.

These things that terrorize you, have no soul..nor body!

You are stronger than them....especially having the Light within.

Trust your faith...not your fears.

You have nothing to be afraid of.

:)

start at edge

[email protected]
There are two situations here: The effect that emerged during that ouiji board session can be individual related or it can be location related. If it is location related, you leaving that location (moving to another home/house) would solve the problem, yet it would take over those who move there in your place. If it is individual related, then you will carry it with you wherever you go and in this case there must be another approach. Sometimes the so called entities involved, are of positive nature (some call them angels), in which case it could be benefic for you to interact with them, yet such cases seem to be pretty rare. If those entities are negative in nature (some call them demons), you can either strike a deal with them (which is unlikely they will accept) to not affect your life by what they are doing, or you can repel them. The best way of repelling them is to determine them to leave by their own “will” so to say. You can also chase them away (in this case it is likely they will come back at some point). Either way, you need assistance, you can not do this by yourself unless you are very skilled about things like this (it is probably not the case). So, the only thing you must pay maximum attention to is the criteria for choosing the person (or persons) who will assist you. This you must do very wisely, because some people who have skills in this area, could be negative themselves – those you must necessarily avoid.