I Need Your Voices

Chris Genoa

I Need Your Voices

My first novel FOOP! was published last month. It's a dark, time travel comedy. And now I'm working on the audio book. I'm reading the part of the narrator, but I need other people to do voices for the supporting charctars. So...

I'm currently holding online auditions open to anyone for voice parts in the upcoming audio book version of FOOP! It's going to feature songs by some of NYC's coolest underground bands, a killer sound design, me as the narrator and, possibly, you as a supporting character. And it's super easy to audition. All you have to do is go to my audioblog and you can submit your audition over the phone!

There are lots of parts, some tiny some huge, and you don't have to be a real deal actor to try out. And, thanks to modern technology, you don't have to live anywhere near NYC to do this. You just have to be willing to have fun with it and be a little silly. Every audition will be automatically posted to the site for all the world to enjoy.

For more info on the auditions check out my website.

The FOOP! audio book is going to be a huge collaboration of some insanely talented people and seriously is going to rock. It's going to be unlike any audio book you've ever heard and is sure to spread across the earth faster than bed bugs and avian bird flu combined. So don't miss out.

I'll be doing this at least through June, so if you haven't read the book yet there's still plenty of time to do so.

Motoko Aoyama

Re: I Need Your Voices

Woah how did you publish your book?! Let's make a deal, I'll audition (is mp3. file ok? I don't like to use phones and is there a way to get a ebook version of the book, heh the boss is mine) Details is on the Attention! and Check out my Website thread.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

This sounds really cool! I have some theater experience but I'm working on other projects at the moment otherwise I'd totally audition. Once it's done I'll make sure I get a copy of your audio book, it sounds like a lot of fun :)

Good luck!

Motoko Aoyama

If there was an ebook version out there I can be able to record my voice for the audition but so far there is none, YO Chris make an ebook version of the book!

Chris Genoa

The ebook version of Foop! should be available for download through my website within the next week or so. I'll post here when it's ready to go.

In the meantime, the hard copy really is quite nice. It includes a very attractive cover plus a bunch of pretty illustrations, some of which you can now see on the Amazon listing for Foop! under "customer images."

astralsailor

Cool :) I bagan at a novel of the same kind last year only done prolouge tought :D

I would love to be in it :)

Love and Light

astralsailor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chris Genoa\")</div>
The ebook version of Foop! should be available for download through my website within the next week or so. ?I'll post here when it's ready to go.

In the meantime, the hard copy really is quite nice. It includes a very attractive cover plus a bunch of pretty illustrations, some of which you can now see on the Amazon listing for Foop! under \"customer images.\"[/b]

Man that BIO was so amazing :D ROTFLMAO
BTW who was that super model :D ?

Ill be sure to buy the book :D
Keep it up!

Love and Light

Motoko Aoyama

Ok good! I forgot to post the deal, oops ok the deal is I'll audition and you send a fanart for the contest.

Chris Genoa

Well, I would submit something for your fan art contest, but the problem is that I can't draw worth a lick. Maybe a couple of stick figures wearing stovepipe hats and holding sausage links, but that's about it.

The illustrations on my website and in Foop! were done by this guy.