I think i changed timelines

Halo_117

Well, this happened in 2015, i was walking with a friend, about 3:00 AM, we where just walking, and we decided that in order to complete our walking, we should cross the train tracks and go to the river, so, as soon as we go trough the train tracks, we cant remember anything of being there, because, from one side of the tracks, the houses are all big, i mean, very big, only people with money live there, a ot of money, and from the other side, there's just regular houses, the normal ones, one single floor, you get me, the point is, we dont remember to have been where the "low cost" houses where, instead, when i tried to see the name of the street we where, it was a totally different street, and THE TRAIN TRACKS WHERE, INSTEAD OF BEHIND ME, THEY WHERE IN FRONT OF ME, not just that, it was arround 3:00 AM 3:15, and now it was 4:15, since that day i've noticed some weird changes in things i had, for example, i had a toy that my father gave me when i was like 6 yo, i had photos with that toy, when i saw the photos, that toy wasnt even there, i just cant think of anything reasonable but thta i probabbly went into some kind of wormhole or changed timelines, i dont know, its been 3 years since that happened and neither my friend, or me, are able to make something out of all this.