I time traveld today

Pav

I time traveld today

Hi everyone, I?m Bryon Pav. I live in San Diego, CA. I?m 18 years old, and today I seem to have bounced backwards 20 minutes today. Today all the clocks at my college (also my wrist watch) jumped backwards a full 20 minutes... (I missed the actual time jump, but one second I looked at my watch and it was 4:05 a few seconds later it was 3:45). I was the only person to experience this, and what made it even stranger is that I wanted more time between my two assessment tests, because I was tired and wanted time to rest, and somehow more time was granted to me at my own will. (however I spent the 20 minutes I earned freaking out) This is of coarse the first time this has ever happened to me. I'm very down to earth person and I've never really believed in "supernatural" things and now here I am claiming that I?m a time traveler, I just thought it would be cool to share since I?d imagine maybe someone here would want to read about it. Oh, and just to clear a few things up: I did not find another me, I?m still the only me; I am not on any medication, nor have I ever been; I?ve never taken any drugs. I?m scared, if I?d have to guess I?d think that maybe my consciousness seemed to shift from one universe to another parallel universe, everything seems the same though, except for that 20 minutes that turned into 40 minutes. I am so shocked by all this, I already told my family and tried to be really serious, they want to believe me? however they just don?t believe in things like this so it?s hard for them. I guess I?m kind of scared by all this, but also really stoked? I don?t know.

virtualgirl

Re: I time traveld today

Hello Pav...Welcome.

Do you think there is the possibility that you went into a trance like state? (something like when you are driving...I think that's called highway hypnosis) I'm not saying this happened. I'm just offering suggestions. You could have also dozed off. Then again, it could have happened. Try to think of EXACTLY what you were doing from second to second and write it down. Then post your movements. Maybe someone here will be able to make sense of it for you. Don't worry though. I'm sure you will be fine. :)

Pav

I was certainly awake. I got out of the testing room at about 3:30 maybe a little afterwards. I walked around for about a half an hour and sat down beneath a small tree at 3:55 (I'm sure of this!). At 4:04 or 4:05 my watch went to 3:45. Immediately I jumped up thinking "oh my god, what the hell". I then went into the main building to check a clock inside, to make sure my watch hadn't just done something funny... and the clock inside read the same as my watch. So I walked around for the next 25 minutes until my English test started (4:10), and I was very panicky and I told myself "I'm not going to tell anyone" but once I got home I just had to tell everyone.

virtualgirl

Then it sounds like some kind of time slip. Do a little experiment. At the same time, do the whole thing over again. If your mind was empty when you were sitting under the tree, then empty it. If you were thinking of something, try to think of the same exact thing and see what happens. If could have been a one time thing or it could be the spot you were sitting in. Maybe you have to be in the exact spot at that exact time to repeat it. Maybe that will help narrow it down. If you do it, let us know the results. I'm anxious to hear! Don't be afraid...I don't think your going to disappear or anything.

Pav

Well, from 3:45 to 4:05 (the second time) I tried to be in the same places I was at the first time, however nothing seemed too familiar, no Dejavu or nothing. But my watch and the clocks seemed to be doing the same thing all over again, and that scared the crap out of me. But yeah, at the second 4:05 I had considered that there was a possibility of it happening again, being that I was at the same spot... but it just didn't... I guess I should try it a few more times, but I don't want to look like a crazy person. I'm afraid of that.

virtualgirl

Nah, If anyone ask, just tell them you love that tree! Maybe it didn't happen because you were thinking about it. And then I've heard of doors opening but only do it at certain times (not just time of day but time of month or year).

Pav

I think I have a superpower... time control! << I've always thought that was the best power too. I should master the power and then make myself a supersuit. Haha

edit: I just don't know what to say, but I am serious about the whole insident.

Strangevisitor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Pav\")</div>
I guess I should try it a few more times, but I don't want to look like a crazy person. I'm afraid of that.[/b]
Don't worry about looking crazy to other people; experience has taught me that people are so busy and caught up in their own life that they probably won't notice you sitting by a tree unless you do something really werid like start singing to it or something.

virtualgirl

I'm sorry but I just had a movie pop into my head. Remember "Superstar"? The girl with the tree. Pav...I'm not making light of your situation. It just popped into my head and made me smile so I thought I would post it. Hehe