Ideal Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie

luke11685

Ideal Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie should be about such location as Mobius,Freedom Fighters are revelant being present,there are more detailed references to Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog,there’s Madonna Garnett,Station Square of where Sonic & Tails might be living together,Sally Acorn might be redesigned to look more like in earlier prototypes(to be more precise yellow fur,blonde hair eventually royal pink dress as furry princess of Mobotropolis Kingdom)Nicole the Holo-Lynx would be her royal assistant so film would take place in Mobotropolis eventually possibly Doctor Eggman would try to conquer Mobotropolis to rename it Robotropolis. Movie probably be fully CGI 3D animated instead movie that we got right now. Of course I’m describing remake not original.
That would rather be a reboot.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Ideal Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie should be about such location as Mobius,Freedom Fighters are revelant being present,there are more detailed references to Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog,there’s Madonna Garnett,Station Square of where Sonic & Tails might be living together,Sally Acorn might be redesigned to look more like in earlier prototypes(to be more precise yellow fur,blonde hair eventually royal pink dress as furry princess of Mobotropolis Kingdom)Nicole the Holo-Lynx would be her royal assistant so film would take place in Mobotropolis eventually possibly Doctor Eggman would try to conquer Mobotropolis to rename it Robotropolis. Movie probably be fully CGI 3D animated instead movie that we got right now. Of course I’m describing remake not original.
That would rather be a reboot.

it should have Rouge the Bat in it.

OakFieldAlienz444

And a CGI Bob Hoskins who is investigating a murder that Sonic was framed for.

Who Framed Sonic the Hedgehog? With Rouge the Bat filling in for Jessica Rabbit.

oh wait----------------no. lol.

luke11685

How about instead of Knuckles the Echidna as Vin Diesel there could be let’s just say Kath Soucie as Tiara Boobowski?
PN1OuqR.png

I guess that badniks might be looking realistic like in Sonic ‘06.

OakFieldAlienz444

NO!
Make it be a new fast food movie
and pull off a deal between SEGA and SONIC the fast food company
and because Sonic is a FAST hedgehog the more the merrier!
Sonic's gal pal Amy Rose can blaze in on her rollerskates to serve the masses their meals!

Welcome to Sonic Burger home of the Sonic Burger may I take your order?
Good Burger eat your heart out!

sonic.png

amy rose sonic rollerskate.png

luke11685

NO!
Make it be a new fast food movie
and pull off a deal between SEGA and SONIC the fast food company
and because Sonic is a FAST hedgehog the more the merrier!
Sonic's gal pal Amy Rose can blaze in on her rollerskates to serve the masses their meals!

Welcome to Sonic Burger home of the Sonic Burger may I take your order?
Good Burger eat your heart out!

View attachment 17284

View attachment 17285
Maybe it could be considered in Sonic Movie 3.
Anyway she used to be behaving like Fifi La Fume. Which is kind of funny. I guess she still gonna be using her own melee weapon for instance kind of like Dot Warner.
Her romantic relationship with Sonic the Hedgehog reminds me of romance between Buster Bunny and Babs Bunny. Imagine what if Zoe Cottontail as alternative of Amy Rose might be double gunned like Lara Croft…etc.
Also I think that Rouge the Bat as well as for instance Amy Rose both gonna show up in Sonic Movie 3...etc.

Last edited: