ideas for time travel

Octavusprime

Is this spam? First link worked but second set off some major antivirus response.. Not gonna click a third link.

craig robertson

My theory is time travel will be possible one day a very long time away. I think that there is a connection to what we call ufos/aliens, i think that due to evolution in humans in the future we will be taller and skinnier and I guess what Im trying to say is we are the aliens that people have been abducted by or seen before. Aliens are a far advanced evolution of human beings and the flying saucer is infact the time machine they travel back in. If you think the shape is perfect for cutting through the air to beat the speed of light with a future powered super engine, if it was another shape like a cube it would not be able to do so because of resistance it makes sense. When they abduct us my guesses are the are just experementing like we do with dinosaurs and remains etc.. to see where they came from and learn things about us. I think another ice age or something massivley similar will happen and like before we will evolve to fit in with our natural surroundings and this what we become. They cant tell us this because it would cause something massively wrong to happen ie a paradox or something that could seriously bugger things up so they would have to be very discreet. The next question is why do the fly in space? I think to travel back in time they would need a bigger area to build up that speed or maybe they would also need to travel in the opposite direction than the earth spins, cicle earth in the time machine against its movement, that would take you back in time and if you did the opposite that would take you forward in time. Im building a picture in my head that time is all related to circles the saucer, the earth, circling the earth, etc.. which may be linked to crop circles now Im thinking about it this could mean something! This is just my theory but it does really make sense if you think about it. Please feel free to reply to this with whatever you think :)