Ideas on free energy and planning

MODAT7

I tend to agree with the vid. A 1k MPH scooter seems a bit excessive.

But it did remind me of "scientists" claiming that the bumble bee cannot fly, yet it does. The methods mention sound like electrostatics used in UFO descriptions. I wonder if the BB is a biological UFO. It might be worth studying its wings, too.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm planning on starting a luxury business on this. Right now I'm looking , engineers and inventors in the United States to make this happen.

I'll point out that Russia heavily censored Grebennikov when he attempted to publish his discoveries. The available info that did make it through the censors is probably incomplete. And no one else has publicly pursued this avenue of research. At least no one that lived for their efforts!

I've contemplated on why the suppression. In my opinion Grebennikov noticed something weird was going on with the dimension of time. Apparently research on time control technology is being heavily suppressed.

And of course a while ago I started talking about manipulating spacetime. And how easy it would be to do. But it became obvious to me that there are no others talking about this. Out of 8 billion people? Something is a little suspicious about that. Just remember "Dead People Tell No Tales", Don't get DEAD!

8thsinner

I'll point out that Russia heavily censored Grebennikov when he attempted to publish his discoveries. The available info that did make it through the censors is probably incomplete. And no one else has publicly pursued this avenue of research. At least no one that lived for their efforts!

I've contemplated on why the suppression. In my opinion Grebennikov noticed something weird was going on with the dimension of time. Apparently research on time control technology is being heavily suppressed.

And of course a while ago I started talking about manipulating spacetime. And how easy it would be to do. But it became obvious to me that there are no others talking about this. Out of 8 billion people? Something is a little suspicious about that. Just remember "Dead People Tell No Tales", Don't get DEAD!
There are people trying to copy his work and have been for a few years now, I guess your ytube is censoring you better in your reality then mine though cause i've seen it crop in and out for at least ten years, also noticed that his work seems to be changing dates of when he was alive and when he released etc. Mandalla shit going on I assume.

What people seem to be trying to copy is his work on finding these specific beetle wings, or faking the results, i've seen that a bit too.
Theres probably a hundred ways of creating antigravity and for certain there are different materials that will resonate more cleanly to do it, just like we could be using pure gold as wires to run our pcs but copper works as do other metals...
In my opinion there is no point in trying to copy the work, but utilise the principles. And the principles are quite basic really.

I'm planning on starting a luxury business on this. Right now I'm looking , engineers and inventors in the United States to make this happen.
Well i'm not in the usa, and if anything I am a creator not an investor and nor do I have a lot of money to throw at it right now and also it's not super high on my list, but if and when I have the money to play with this I do have some simpler designs on my to do list in this field. But my ideas are more like pocket sized shuttles than folding briefcase scooters. More in the size range of a quad bike so I can actually fit it in an elevator if needs be and more like a shuttle so I can keep the occupant and the controls protected, but I was also planning on using a graphene strengthened caesin shell just so its still bulletproof. And so that if it does fall out the sky because of a power loss it might keep things more intact.
Although I also think it might be fun if I can get it to work with less power or smaller batteries to copy out the starwars hover bike things what ever they were called. If the hydrogen engine could be made in that size it would probably couple well with that type of design structure.

I would not recommend planning any business around the concepts if you find anyone even interested in it though, build it and use it, play with it even, don't advertise it to corporations of any kind, don't try to patent it and wait till its safe. You'll live longer...maybe.
Me, not so much, I would certainly not patent my version, or, I should say my planned version but I would definitely be out there playing with it...and carry a small model that demonstrates the science behind it for onlookers who ask...
would expect to live about a day or two before a tr3b shot me out of the sky...but then I get to go home but will have shown a few hundred city dwellers what is possible so I think I would have the last laugh.
I tend to agree with the vid. A 1k MPH scooter seems a bit excessive.

But it did remind me of "scientists" claiming that the bumble bee cannot fly, yet it does. The methods mention sound like electrostatics used in UFO descriptions. I wonder if the BB is a biological UFO. It might be worth studying its wings, too.
Yeah, they definitely do not fly like most other winged creatures, except the ladybird maybe, I don't have the tech to examine it in software but it appears to my eyes anyway to have a similar system of antigravity flight to the bumble bee. Only the lady birds it seems like they still use wings in an aerodynamic way but have like a 20% antigravity stabilization effect or something going on at the same time.
You should look up super slo mo videos of bees landing, they show this better than taking off in my opinion but they don't land they fall, they stop their wings and drop like bombs to the ground hoping to put their legs down safe. They do appear to attempt to reverse the gravity thrust for a brief second sometimes to slow down before falling. I am not very good at guessing the ages of any bees but some appear to be better at this than others. It seems that the younger or less experienced drop from a height of about three to four inches and land more like tossing dice on a table where as the more experienced ones fall more like a trained parkour guy where its a drop and skid rather than a fall and bounce a few times.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are people trying to copy his work and have been for a few years now, I guess your ytube is censoring you better in your reality then mine though cause i've seen it crop in and out for at least ten years, also noticed that his work seems to be changing dates of when he was alive and when he released etc. Mandalla shit going on I assume.

What people seem to be trying to copy is his work on finding these specific beetle wings, or faking the results, i've seen that a bit too.
Theres probably a hundred ways of creating antigravity and for certain there are different materials that will resonate more cleanly to do it, just like we could be using pure gold as wires to run our pcs but copper works as do other metals...
In my opinion there is no point in trying to copy the work, but utilise the principles. And the principles are quite basic really.

Well i'm not in the usa, and if anything I am a creator not an investor and nor do I have a lot of money to throw at it right now and also it's not super high on my list, but if and when I have the money to play with this I do have some simpler designs on my to do list in this field. But my ideas are more like pocket sized shuttles than folding briefcase scooters. More in the size range of a quad bike so I can actually fit it in an elevator if needs be and more like a shuttle so I can keep the occupant and the controls protected, but I was also planning on using a graphene strengthened caesin shell just so its still bulletproof. And so that if it does fall out the sky because of a power loss it might keep things more intact.
Although I also think it might be fun if I can get it to work with less power or smaller batteries to copy out the starwars hover bike things what ever they were called. If the hydrogen engine could be made in that size it would probably couple well with that type of design structure.

I would not recommend planning any business around the concepts if you find anyone even interested in it though, build it and use it, play with it even, don't advertise it to corporations of any kind, don't try to patent it and wait till its safe. You'll live longer...maybe.
Me, not so much, I would certainly not patent my version, or, I should say my planned version but I would definitely be out there playing with it...and carry a small model that demonstrates the science behind it for onlookers who ask...
would expect to live about a day or two before a tr3b shot me out of the sky...but then I get to go home but will have shown a few hundred city dwellers what is possible so I think I would have the last laugh.

Yeah, they definitely do not fly like most other winged creatures, except the ladybird maybe, I don't have the tech to examine it in software but it appears to my eyes anyway to have a similar system of antigravity flight to the bumble bee. Only the lady birds it seems like they still use wings in an aerodynamic way but have like a 20% antigravity stabilization effect or something going on at the same time.
You should look up super slo mo videos of bees landing, they show this better than taking off in my opinion but they don't land they fall, they stop their wings and drop like bombs to the ground hoping to put their legs down safe. They do appear to attempt to reverse the gravity thrust for a brief second sometimes to slow down before falling. I am not very good at guessing the ages of any bees but some appear to be better at this than others. It seems that the younger or less experienced drop from a height of about three to four inches and land more like tossing dice on a table where as the more experienced ones fall more like a trained parkour guy where its a drop and skid rather than a fall and bounce a few times.

You observed actual facts that are relevant to how the beetle lifts off the ground. The wing covers seem to amplify the flutter of their wings. Those wing covers have changed normal laws of motion somehow. The fluttering wings wouldn't provide the required lift force by themselves. The covers alone won't provide the lift. But they are integral to the entire operation.

8thsinner

You observed actual facts that are relevant to how the beetle lifts off the ground. The wing covers seem to amplify the flutter of their wings. Those wing covers have changed normal laws of motion somehow. The fluttering wings wouldn't provide the required lift force by themselves. The covers alone won't provide the lift. But they are integral to the entire operation.
Agreed, the wing shell seems to act like a wall around fire or parabolic antenna does, focusing in and directing the energy in a specific way. I am not sure if it is necessary for the levitation itself but steering and controlling direction...that seems to be another matter. At least in my work the antigravity part seems to be the easy part, but once you get something off the ground, shells may be the easiest mechanical way of changing direction. Although I am hoping it can also be done using sets of toroidial magnetic fields like halbech arrays to shift and warp the vertical focal point of the antigravity vacuum pressures...Benekovs baffle system might also be good, in fact might even be better as it doesn't require additional electrical loads to be worked out. But this is what I meant, there are so many ways of applying the principles, its hard to decide which is the best choice. Baffles and parabolics have many more moving parts that would need maintainence but electromagnetic manipulation would require far more care in writing the code to adjust it on the fly and may interfere with the vortexes generated too...I am out of my league but hell..it's fun to fiddle with...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Agreed, the wing shell seems to act like a wall around fire or parabolic antenna does, focusing in and directing the energy in a specific way. I am not sure if it is necessary for the levitation itself but steering and controlling direction...that seems to be another matter. At least in my work the antigravity part seems to be the easy part, but once you get something off the ground, shells may be the easiest mechanical way of changing direction. Although I am hoping it can also be done using sets of toroidial magnetic fields like halbech arrays to shift and warp the vertical focal point of the antigravity vacuum pressures...Benekovs baffle system might also be good, in fact might even be better as it doesn't require additional electrical loads to be worked out. But this is what I meant, there are so many ways of applying the principles, its hard to decide which is the best choice. Baffles and parabolics have many more moving parts that would need maintainence but electromagnetic manipulation would require far more care in writing the code to adjust it on the fly and may interfere with the vortexes generated too...I am out of my league but hell..it's fun to fiddle with...

The thing I noticed is there is no electromagnetics involved. I want to research the cavity structures of the wing covers. I suspect the flow of time is different. It's my suspicion that GEOMETRY is the true cause of gravity. Not the imaginary concept of mass.

8thsinner

I just realised something thanks to your response inspiring me to put this back in my head as a concept...
I've always liked the firefly serenity ship design but I could never figure out how to make it usable as an antigravity unit, but you got me thinking about all the ways to steer again which as I mentioned has been somewhat problematic...
But, I don't need to steer the gravity components. If I am already floating in the bloody air, powerful enough impellers in a system like the firefly class ship could be used in conjunction. There may be some emi issues arising either from the impellers of the vortexes but if the circuits are well separated and far enough apart you could fly it around just like a drone using adjustable side loaded fans like the ship...Now that would be a cool way to visit Q con...lol

8thsinner

The thing I noticed is there is no electromagnetics involved. I want to research the cavity structures of the wing covers. I suspect the flow of time is different. It's my suspicion that GEOMETRY is the true cause of gravity. Not the imaginary concept of mass.
Yeah perhaps, i've heard it said that time inside a tr3b or like design does get warped and slowed down, but I don't recall ever seeing benekov mention it in his stuff. Though he did mention that space itself became warped leaving him almost invisible to the people below him. I think it is more likely that light is warped rather than the idea of space but the time aspect I don't know...maybe. If there be pardoning of the pun, time perhaps may tell.

I know that geometry is key to manipulation of almost everything, it is geometry, harmonics, and frequency I use most in my orgonites. You can build orgonite systems using almost nothing but geometry and numerology. It's all the same science at the end of the day, it is true unified stuff.

I've been into the structure of those funnels in my dreamscapes but the problem with replicating those is doing so with our technology. I have my cnc on order now and I can in theory work down to the 5 thousands of an inch with reasonable accuracy but that doesn't compete with dual resonant tipped cavitating horns that only measure 10 microns and number in the tens to hundreds of thousands.