if I knew a Time travler

Hilton.P

If I knew a Timetraveler he would had said to me that the world will take the coronavirus as a tragedy after a prime minister , a president or a royal will get sick .
He also would had said "they have to do something and release the antiVaC before the structure of the virus changes and it starts to infect people when the weather will be warmer and hot" also he would had told me also "even if the virus will be "defeated" one day the side effects will keep existing on the people infected ! If you think you saw a horror movie try to see the censured videos of china .

TimeFlipper

If I knew a Timetraveler he would had said to me that the world will take the coronavirus as a tragedy after a prime minister , a president or a royal will get sick .
He also would had said "they have to do something and release the antiVaC before the structure of the virus changes and it starts to infect people when the weather will be warmer and hot" also he would had told me also "even if the virus will be "defeated" one day the side effects will keep existing on the people infected ! If you think you saw a horror movie try to see the censured videos of china .

Iam very certain all of us members would be very intrigued to see the censored videos of China, can you leave us a link please?..

Hilton.P

it is hard to reply here this is only a small leaked video as you see police went to that guy door. Also the virus spread in Greece and all over the world but for example Greece is containing info . In the balkans also they have not the needed structure to afford the sick people so once it goes there it can make a disaster . In india the doctors are good but the conditions will not help them and so on . I can't manage to show you personal videos made from people we know but I can tell you this. Even in war people have found ways to show their disperation by the network and internet . Lots of cities are closed up people suffering people dyeing isn't that strange that the internet isn't covered with all of that ? the mortality is up to 2% until now . What will happen if the virus don't go away when the temperatures will raise ?

Hilton.P

well told you coronavirus will be tragic ... that was from a timetravel and people aren't taking seriously other advices :) we ll see if we menage to interferee for a vaccine within the next 2 months

Secretman3811

well told you coronavirus will be tragic ... that was from a timetravel and people aren't taking seriously other advices :) we ll see if we menage to interferee for a vaccine within the next 2 months

well remember the Aids and other dieases well like I just said it all fake and scam..like we all know it a flu..so..it did not shut down the entire world but this one this one coronavirus it noting