If I was a traveler...

August

Re: If I was a traveler...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"dave\")</div>
And above all, why would I want stranger to believe me? It frustrates me that friends and family would not believe me, I wanted to share my sightings with them and for them to believe me too.[/b]

dave,

Wisdom begins in wonder. If we live and die with just one friend who understands this, then we are wealthy.

It is good that you want to share your experience, your wisdom. But in the end, we are alone with this. If your friends and family believed you completely, what would change about your sightings? Would you see them more clearly? Would they be more important?

Your friends and family are there to help you on the way. Ask them what they think. Don't ask them for belief. It is too rare and valuable.

I do not believe in ghosts yet there is a ghost in my old house. I have talked to only a few about this. The ghost is female and I sense she loves my house so much that she will not part with floorboard of it. Does it matter what you think of this when I must sleep here tonight? Will your belief provide me with more clarity? What will give me more clarity?

sosuemetoo

Re: If I was a traveler...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"dave\")</div>
And above all, why would I want stranger to believe me? It frustrates me that friends and family would not believe me, I wanted to share my sightings with them and for them to believe me too.[/b]

You would be surprized, that a stranger would believe your story, maybe becaue they have experienced the same thing themselves.

You won't be looked upon as "odd" in this forum, I guarantee you.

Clarity will come when others share the same experiences you have experienced. It has nothing to do with Time Travel. That is fine. Tell your story.