if you had a working time machine

mark

Re: if you had a working time machine

my only real goal is to go back to were i can change some events in my life like about a year ago(this way i never have to meet my ex dam what a pain) and thats it, well maybe id win a couple of lottos and thats it

StarLord

Mark,
Rather than hate your mistakes, embrace them. Rather than hate your past loves, accept them for the different people that they are. Hating our past is not only the the biggest waste of time and effort, it holds us back and keeps us from growing into bigger and better situations. Each experience, regardless of wether we thought it was a 'good' one or a 'bad' one is just as important as the experience we have not had yet, all of them have something important to teach us.

When you 'let go' of the past your hands are free to hold something else here and now.

darkbreed

The past is the past, and it can not, and will not, be changed. Not here, not for you, never. Maybe it is not the same way as it turned out here for you in some different timeline. But that doesnt matter, what has happend for you allready here will be your reality. You could play around, and give some alternate version of yourself in a different timeline the joy of experiencing things differently than you yourself did. But for what? It will not change your reality. Noting can be undone for you. You live here and you always will. Even if one wishes the past to be different it will not be "fixed". Think of your present and future instead

mark

i accept whats happened to me but its not fair for her when i said what a pain i meant for her. i just want her to be happy again.so if it has to be in a diferent time line i just want to see her smile that be worfe anything even if it isnt in my time line then ill dedicate myself to my real passion . besides its not like im given everything up just for time travel its just a hobby that if i succede ill be very pleased whit myself.