I'm a female Paranormal Investigator.

ParaGirlProductions

Hey all! I am a Paranormal Investigator from the UK and I specialize in trying to establish whether there is life after death, The methods I use are k-II metering (Which apparently sense the magnetic field changes that spirits may produce) EVP recording: (Consisting of recording audio and getting human voiced responses even though there may not be anyone physically there). I will share my personal paranormal stories and findings with you and I hope that you will share some too!

I do not claim that my videos are complete proof of life after death but all I know is that these voices I capture come from somewhere other than what we physically are.

As time goes on I hope to improve my methods by purchasing more equipment and better myself as an investigator.

Feel free to take a look around my blog, I have Pictures, Videos, Audio, Stories and more! It would be awesome if you could rate me too! Just click on the “Vote for us” on the right side of the page!

How it all began:

I was always interested in the paranormal ever since I was a child, I would often talk to my parents about how I wanted to become an angel and fly away. I guess I know why they were so upset now! As I grew older I started to watch TV programs such as “Most Haunted” and “Ghost Hunters” I never use to believe in ghosts as much as what I do now. By watching the people on TV I have always wondered if it was true, of course… Some of it isn’t and most of the time it’s just a publicity stunt just to get more money. I also use to watch a movie called “White Noise” a lot, this film was about a man who’s wife sadly passed away and he set out to try and discover the truth about the voices he was capturing on tape.

So in actual fact I set out to become a paranormal investigator to debunk all of this. When I turned 19 I started to research how I could communicate with these so-called spirits, and my first step was to capture their voices onto tape. Back in 2010 I set out to my local cemetery, whipped out my recorder and started to ask questions, but to my surprise nothing could be heard. This carried on for a good 6 months, and I started to believe that everything was just a lie. Then one day, as I was sat down on a bench just recording silence I listened back… I couldn’t believe what I heard. It was a child, and this child laughed, but I didn’t hear anything with my own ears so how was this possible? Then it came to me… Was this the voice of a young spirit child? Ever since then I have been intrigued by these voices, and as time went by I started to get more voices, they also started to get more clearer. So I had a thought…. Do you have to gain the spirits trust in order for them to speak clearly to you? Just as though you’re making a new friend? I mean you wouldn’t just go up to a random stranger and DEMAND they talk to you would you? They would simply walk away, perhaps the spirits feel the same.

This is why I always treat them with respect, and they have learned to understand my ways of communicating, and I have understood their ways of communicating back. No one is an expert in this field. No one can say they have complete proof. I certainly don’t. I only show you what I capture. And I can only hope that one day, we as investigators can pull together to create the ultimate communication device that DOES work. Until then… I guess the only proof we have of an afterlife is when we ourselves…. die.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum. You may just like it here.
Professor Opmmur

Orpheus Rex

Hello there! I want to do that kind of paranormal investigation too! Right now I am looking at ESP and global consciousness, because that's cheaper and within my budget.
I can't wait to see the results of your work. If you ever need someone to go over any data you have, I am fully willing, trained, and capable.