Improved Ghost Box?

tymeonadime

Hello fellow knowledge seekers. What originally brought me here was the search for schematics and ideas for an improved spirit box, A.K.A Frank's Box, Ghost Box, etc..

IMHO, the biggest point for skeptics to use to pick these apart, is the possibility(probability?) of catching snippets of broadcast audio, and making it mean more than it does. There is a name for this, I just don't recall it ATM.

I want to eliminate that pick apart point, by REVERSING the audio output BEFORE the
speaker. Thus while still providing a way for whatever to manipulate the sound, it still nearly eliminates the chance of a full recognizable piece if audio being misinterpreted as contact.

My personal design is simple, an AM radio with a fast sweep tuner chip, a reverb system and an audio recorder. I want to run the radio audio to a recorder, allow a brief period of overlap and then reverse what is recorded and allow it to playback through the speakers. Then record the final outcome.

I welcome any thoughts or ideas and hope to actually build something soon.

tymeonadime

Literally seconds after posting this something eery happened. I don't care if anyone believes this or not as I have no proof aside from what my wife and I just saw.

It looked, and sounded like an electrical shock except large enough to actually run through our house end to end side to side and the lights NEVER even flickered

It was most likely a major coincidence, however the timing feels strange.

I looked to me like a ball of lightning that both seemed to strike from outside and originate from the center of the house at the same time. I swear to God and will to the day I die I saw my cast iron heating stove light up for a brief second.

It left behind a tingling feeling and the taste/smell of electric arch.

WTF just happened.......

tymeonadime

Alright. I found the source of the light show in my living room last night. Seems a substation of the electric company a short distance away had arched out or short circuited. A few neighbors lost cable TV boxes and stuff because of a surge last night.

I knew there would be a logical explanation. Just a coincidence like I figured. Though I admit I was hoping for a supernatural explanation......

tymeonadime

First, idk if this post is in the proper place, since it has little to do with this machine, but it does in some ways tie to said mechanical mystery.

I need to first state a few simple facts about myself and my wife. We live in the country in an old farmhouse We rescue house pets that are abused or lacking in home. Cats, dogs etc...
I was tampering with my attempt at recreating the "" dream machine "" I do all of my tinkering in a far rear bedroom that I call my " laboratory" .... The animals, of which there are many are never in my lab room. I do not allow it They know that, and after a while they learn to ignore the existence of this room They don't come to the door or anything. EVER.

Today, I was tinkering and trolling here. I find the entire JT TT a fascinating endeavor into the psyche of human beings in general.

Anyway, I had wound several coils if different styles and even managed to use an old oxygen generator lithium storage tank as the aluminum cylinder. That was a lot more expensive than I had planned. Anyway, I have dozens of different coils and electromagnetic toys n this lab room. Well, today I had managed to wire the cylinder coil into a DTMF generator and used it jokingly to send a very short message " Hello".

Less than a minute later, my trusty little clock radio that has been playing all along suddenly stops that's when it happened All four dogs and about eight cats decided to choose that second to push the door open.
The dogs turned and ran, two screaming all four tails tucked and ears flat the cats bundled up at the front of the bench I was using and just growled and pawed at the air in front of the machine. By this time I havr

tymeonadime

Sorry, glitch or a fat thumb caused to post early.

Anywho I had shut the DTMF down, along with all my PSUs and em items The cats stayed and never wavered their eyes from the front of my bench. I shooed them out as quickly as I could, but when one left another would come. Now understand this is a large house, and its rare for any of the critters to even be in this wing, as it's upstairs and at the end of a hall...

The cats stayed and seemed to watch some invisible show that o ly they could see. Out of curiosity I turned the machine back on, and turned on another radio that I had in the lab with me. Instantly the radio crackled and my mind heard the words NO CATS then, the cats just seemed to lose intrest.

I have been in an " ultra sensitive " mood, my mind has been connecting dots that aren't there. Today's incident may be no different, but the critters scared me a bit. The words I heard most likely originated from my own mind. I just cannot find an acceptable logical explanation for why the animals acted that way. If they had stopped when the machine was turned off that would have been enough for me but they didn't. They only stopped after I heard what I heard. It was like whatever they were seeing had scared them away.

Can anyone help here? My wifr was in the living room watching television, and of course I have no proof...I don't bring my cell or laptop in the room, cuz of all the em toys and stuff. I need a go-pro and a small faraday cage to put it in so I can be sure to have proof the next time something like this happens...IF there is a next time.

What if, This thing is not meant to talk to spirits what if I have been coerced into opening some type if door??? I cat even tell my wife any of this, cuz she's easily spooked....I don't know what to do people.

Having odd dreams, or my flashes that I have had I can deal .Buy this was during the day while I was wide awake.

tymeonadime

A new dream.Coils, a ton of coils All different types, and some that I have never seen before but am winding for the hell of it.

Three triangle panels, each panel consists of three slips of steel or brass, each slip is wound with a coil The three slips form a triangle and are joined together

The three completed panels are put together to arrange a pyramid with an open bottom panel to house the coil connections.

I am probably just building useless pieces of wire and metal, but I am building one anyway I believe the panel's are each separate at the connections. They each lead to a different area of a circuit board that has clear diodes mounted in a circle formation eight totaled. Each panel would run to a diode and then they run out and are bridged together with a tiny resistor and hooked to the Am antenna circuit of a radio.

Also looking in to buying an inexpensive reverb box.