In our dualistic world, would unconditional love create unconditional hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
This will be my last post to you directly, DL.

Talk to your homophobic and misogynous right wing loony Christian friends.
People whom think that way are not my friends.
They do not.
That is why.
You say you defend Christianity.
No, I defend myself As A Christian from someone (you) whom has lied about me publicly and
is serving their agenda by lumping me in with their own bias against a religion this person (namely you) disagrees with.

Until you admit this wrong, you cannot justifiably stand upon some sort of 'moral' ground.

You have been failing miserably....and it is showing.

For the record and as far as calling me yet more names, I had no idea that you had been reprimanded...yet again.
So, I sincerely apologize to you.

Justify your genocidal Yahweh killing instead of curing all the time.
I do not judge nor make claims to know God. And you know this.
Tell us why you adore such a prick of a god.

You're baiting once again, to feed your own religious agendas/beliefs
with the full knowlege that I personally will NEVER refer as you would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....I will do the right thing, now!

I would hope that some day,
Paranormalis BANS ALL religious posturing.

If you hadn't noticed, DL, this is not a religion-based forum
and it is my hope that some day...you will stop using it as a cross of which to hang myself and all Christianity
on the basis of promoting your personal religious rhetoric and/or beliefs.

I wish you would embrace your hatred elsewhere.....but it's not my call.

IN FACT...IF YOU HAD THE CAPABILITY TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE...
....THIS WOULD NOT EVEN BE A THING. PERIOD.

I will go on record to admit I am quite capable of being wrong and even embrace it,
to continually deny wrong-doing is to covet illegitimacy.....I will no longer be a part of this.

As is my word of a Christian, I will no longer take part in anymore jousts with this zealot.

I apologize to the whole of the membership of Paranormalis for any wrong doing here
during this debacle.

Good day.

Peace.

Regards
Wind7

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Closing this thread.

This discussion and the other one are textbook examples of why we encourage people to restrain from getting into debates regarding religion. It always gets nasty.

@Gnostic Christian , your lack of respect of others and their opinions isn't welcome here. Maybe you didn't mean to insult anyone, maybe it was on purpose. It's not cool either way. Please, restrain from starting similar threads in the future, or we're gonna have to suspend your posting privilege.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.