ErinsOnlyColour

good help here? are you shure? Here as i see it are many that dont know a shit about that.I just read most posts here about magick and mysticism and there is quite ignorance going on here.there are other forums where you can have contact with practitioners of some kind of magick or mysticism.Here that kind of ppl are rare.This is more forum for fun and talking bs without practical value.Thread about magick and occultism here is joke. To be fair there are here and there ppl that are on some kind of path but most of ppl here cling to ghosts and other stuff like that and dont have practical or base knowladge about magick and mysticism.
I had spoken with someone here that has given me some direction and seemed to fit it things that made sense but I never leave out the possibility ive lost my grip. I'm afraid to talk any more about the situation. I think I'm going to just kinda go mute for a little while and pop back on in a while. I really don't know. I shouldn't have said anything about this. Maybe im the problem and have been all along. I don't want anymore attention on this matter. Whatever will be will be. Whatever it is, it is.

im tired and so exhausted.

blackcrow777

I had spoken with someone here that has given me some direction and seemed to fit it things that made sense but I never leave out the possibility ive lost my grip. I'm afraid to talk any more about the situation. I think I'm going to just kinda go mute for a little while and pop back on in a while. I really don't know. I shouldn't have said anything about this. Maybe im the problem and have been all along. I don't want anymore attention on this matter. Whatever will be will be. Whatever it is, it is.

im tired and so exhausted.
Well its yours life...If that is your will who am I to object... Hope you resolve problems ..But if problems persist send DM i can give you some procedures how to clean your self and home where you stay..

P.S. Banishing rituals could do the trick.

ParanormalSurvivor

Whn
Over the last few months my sister and I have been witnessing frightening, unexplained sounds and events after I, alone preformed a black magik/witchcraft ritual where I summed a satanic entity to cause " not so good things" to happen to my father.

I was very upset with my dad who had abandoned us for another family and has been gone our whole lives. I really did not think anything of it and preforming this ritual was just to let emotions go.

i was asleep downstairs when I heard this huffing noise like a horse or bull would blowing air out. Maybe the dog had gotten down but he was definitely in the crate outside. This sent chills down my spine so I covered myself with the blanket, laying silently & dead still.

A few days ago at about 3:15-3:30 i heard a loud smashing ruckus coming from the basement like someone had broke in through the window and knocked over heavy objects on the way down which made the floor shake aggressively. The next morning I told my sister about this and she explained how she heard the same ruckus, at around the same time and how she has heard this 2 times in the last couple months and that she called the police to investigate. I too believed it was an intruder and cleared the house with my defense device to find nothing out of place.

Just now I was called into her room where she told me to listen to a obvious strange "cat-like" purring coming from the top of her bed but the exact location could not be pin pointed. There was absolutely no way her cat was the cause because the cat was asleep in the living room chair.

I lean towards " prove it " or skeptical before I credit any happenings as paranormal or wicked and the older I get the more strict I am on this but now we are frightened and stumped. Nobody knows about the ritual I had preformed.

i can not remember the exact ritual I had preformed. I do know it was by a self proclaimed witch in a coven. I do know that the entity I had called forth was of satanic descent. The entity in focus was not a happy entity, as in it would definitely not make peace/happiness to whom it was dispatched to.

All I remember about this ritual was having made an altar decorated with leaves, dirt, water, pentagrams that I made crafted from sticks, my dad's picture, burning black candles and sulfur. I had smeared my blood on the picture and calling forth this entity after reciting a passage just as the witch had said to. I then finished by burning the picture.

im not sure what to believe. Like I said I am more skeptical about paranormal. For the longest time I did not believe and the ritual was for just to let my negative emotions express so they would fade and not because I believed it would actually manifest.