Is Planet Earth Itself Alive?

Krish

Do you think the Earth is a living and/or sentient entity?

Perhaps it is and we just don't know it because we're still unable to understand it and communicate with it at all.

Would that be possible?

I asked that in my meditation and got an answer..."can be the way we think it is"...

Here is a background information...Earth has its own psychic energy due to all the life forms....
Part of that life form forms a sentient structure as a whole...like a group mind
But it started out with higher energy supporting it to be a living planet which forms that sentient

It is like before you have a baby, you have organism provide seed and then you get the psychic energy in time. Similarly Earth become the seed by higher up energy level which creates lower level energy that are us....

In other words...it is yes...but not like a group Earth mind or something like that...

The major activities happen in the psychic arena...some are easy to understand, while others are impossible to understand...just say yes...will work..

Gatekeeper

Read the theory along with another stating if the earth is truly an organism, it will eventually seen humanity as a disease and start measures to protect itself.

Last edited:

Krish

Bad Governance is a disease. Good Governance is not.

It is like cancer cells vs. normal cells...

Thank you...

TimeFlipper

Read the theory along with another stating if the earth is truly an organism, it will eventually seen humanity as a disease and start measures to protect itself.
Losts of different races around the world believe our Earth is a living organism, even in our Western culture we refer to it as Mother Earth..
Personally i believe it is a living organism, it has a "pulse" 7.8Hz...soil to grow food, and gives us every natural form of medicine to cure all our diseases, plus earth quakes and tsunami`s to warn mankind that with all our technology we cant prevent those things from happening to us..

Last edited:

Velotak

In my experience, I cannot deny the fact that the Earth is alive. It may not be physically detectable yet, but on less physical spheres it is a very large living organism.

Krish

Earth is not, but life forms are...hence the whole life forms creates an alive system....including the crystals...enjoy life...