Is Professor Opmmur a time traveller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himalayan Hermit

This post might belong in the thread "I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation" but since that thread is so long and has tons of irrelevant banter, I'm posting it here since it has to do with hunting the real Titor.

Most of you have heard of the name Professor Opmmur who is considered an Authority (to some extent) on Time Travel on several forums and most of what he writes is serious. While doing a search on him, I came across this Book called:
Breaking the Time Barrier: The Race to Build the First Time Machine which has mentioned both Professor Opmmur and John Titor.

Now then, here's a 4 line Para from this book that mentions that Professor Opmmur is from 2039 and has met JT.

Anyone aware of this? From Professor's postings - I only thought he was a Time Travel Researcher, but didn't know he was a Traveller himself. I'm not sure what is the source of this paragraph above that the Author has used, as I have not read the book.
Curious to see other people's thoughts.

Himalayan Hermit

Safe to close this thread as Prof. replied on this in the other thread.

Opmmur said:
A little insight as to who Professor Opmmur is: I am a time travel researcher and no place did I ever say that I was a time traveler. My personal opinion: I believe John Titor, had too much knowledge not to be possibly real. There is a book, floating around that stated Professor Opmmur will meet John Titor 2038. Where the author of the book got her information, I do not know. I still operate my time travel website started December 24, 2003. I wish I had more time to devote to that website.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Himalayan Hermit said:
Safe to close this thread as Prof. replied on this in the other thread.

Topic closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.