Is the US about to be invaded and does the government know this?

lamdo263

Seen an article. Iran stationing war ships in Panama. Cuba has joined with Venezuela in military training excercises. China on the verge of war with the US over Taiwan. Russia at war with Ukraine and we might as well toss NATO and Europe in that mix as well. Rumors that China has military assets in Mexico. Read another article that Mexico has moved military to the border of the United States. Are we looking at a war against the west, NATO, europe. Seems like we might be. What is your thoughts on this?
(Q) If we end up in a war against Iran, China, Russia, North Korea, Some South America Countries, does the United States stand a chance in defending?
(Q) Will it be nuclear or full on conventional war with an invasion?

This may be nothing but it feels like the walls are closing in around the country. Economically we are not doing well, Politically we are not doing well. Military, it could be better, it was not for that simple fact of having a powerful military we might have already collapsed. I swear when I look around i see elements of Red Dawn. Turkey and Greece threatening each other could end the NATO alliance. At this point it may not take much for it to collapse. Ukraine is a test for Russia to see if the NATO alliance is real or just a paper tiger.
There's a lot of ETs that do business with the U.S. Govt. There would be some indication of this beforehand.