Are there any devices to contact aliens?

OakFieldAlienz444

And I guess one thing I find funny is that a lot of people "envy" experiencers and abductees.
While I'm thankful for having my mind opened and seeing into other worlds etc
I would say for the most part being taken by the Greys? It is not something I would even wish on my worst enemy

TieDieHippie

And I guess one thing I find funny is that a lot of people "envy" experiencers and abductees.
While I'm thankful for having my mind opened and seeing into other worlds etc
I would say for the most part being taken by the Greys? It is not something I would even wish on my worst enemy
Really? I've only had positive experiences

Scarecrow

I can tell you exactly what ormus is. Before the crazies got a hold of the word and glorified it. The definition of ormus is the mono atomic version of any basic element. What that means is most forms of ormus are deadly poison. So please be diligent in your research into this. Don't consume it without verifying it is safe to do so.
Years back I made homemade ORMUS and at the time Bob and Penny took me through the steps. Yes, I did use food grade lye and Himalaya salt. This makes a magnesium drop out by the quarts and you can use pink salt etc. For my tools I had fishbowl one gallon, pH meter, turkey baster, Eye dropper. The first step, get a cup of salt from the mentioned ones like celtic sea or Himalayans. Now heat up the water to a boil while mixing the H-Salt until it dissolves.

Pour the hot water and salt mixture into the one gallon fish bowl. The next step, now the fun part! Have your pH Meter probe inside the water. We need this meter to show us and to keep out of the acidic range. We want 8-10 alkaline solution. Take a wooden spoon and stir the hot water until there are no traces of salt physically seen.

The next step is: Take a teaspoon of food grade Lye and place it in the cup. Now pour hot water into the mixture and stir until it starts until you hear a hissing sound of sorts! Do you remember the eyedropper I mentioned above? Take this glass eye dropper and syringe some of the lye, you will. be dripping it slowly into the gallon of hot water and stir with a wood spoon. Making sure your not under 8 alkaline or over 10! Keep stirring while dropping the lye mixture in the bowl from the eyedropper. Soon you will see what looks like a snow globe, we even had a pair of doves float around in the water.

It was cool nonetheless to see! Now if you see there are no more magnesium falling even after applying the lye mixture then stop what your doing and cover up your gallon of water, lye, magnesium and to let you know it will be a lot. Make sure you have minimum of 8- eight quart jars at the ready. Cover up your gallon and place it in a dark area to set all night! By morning you will see a ton of magnesium that was extracted using both lye mixture and using the pH meter to keep alkaline tolerance to allow the magnesium to drop out!

I do five washes with fresh water these steps are even easier. That gallon you made overnight with a ton of magnesium that looks like a suspended cloud of sorts. Take that fishbowl one gallon that you set in the dark overnight and use the turkey baster to syphone of the top of the water all the way down to the surface of the magnesium and this will take you a little work but not much. Once you have the top layer of water taken off then fill the remainder of that fish bowel from the magnesium up to 2 inches from the top!

Stir it in the fish bowl again and let it set overninght. We now officially did two washing of the magnesium. I did this up to 4 washing and it took 4 days and on the fourth day again siphon with the turkey baster the top of of the water that suspended the magnesium near the bottom. What do we do now! You siphoned down to the magnesium and you did 4 washes with fresh water. Take your turkey baster suck up that magnesium and transport it into a quart jar! We are looking at 10 quarts of white magnesium.

We gotten it down from one gallon of water and rinsing to feel up each quart jar! Now what! Everyday go to one of those quart jars and take only a teaspoon of the you will get a weak salty taste. In case you didn’t know, in that magnesium drop out has the monotomic gold and silver and other colloids. I taken my first try within an hour, inside my ears were toning loudly like using a chandler by tapping on. Experienced OBES. and every other thing. It made you etheric in thoughts and feelings.

Penny and Bob built me my first water trap to catch ORMUS! So , we stopped making the home made collides to dripping water from this trap that had 200 magnets earth rare evenly spaced all over the body of the trap a little over 200 they glued on by hand. A friend of ours were talking at the table and I asked Lonny, here is a cup of water let me know what it taste like! She did and five minutes later, she asked me what was in the water I told her water and a ORMUS . She told my wife she was getting dizzy and I know she never heard of what I was allowing to drink.

The next morning Lonny called my wife and told her whatever your husband put in the salty magnesium I have really weird dreams and I cam out of my body and deep in my inner ears there were musical tones switching back forth it was cool. That toney sounds was crystal clear. She passed the word back to me and said she couldn’t take
up telepathy. I read peoples thoughts as loud as you would be face to face. She told my wife, I drove home when I finally reach home I was dizzy not from drinking but the pure colloid goes to the brain and records it…

To let you know this was stuck in my head for 20 years. It’s powerful. Every colloid. you seek have special properites

It looks like a snow globe! You have to have a pH meter you need the pH around 8-9 this will allow the lye to open up the molecules in the water. Once you made the initial batch, I used a Fish bowl, now you need about 10 quart jars. Use an turkey baster to siphon all the water above the milky cloud. Once you reached the milky substance take that and pour fresh water into the jar, shaking it and letting it sit overnight! Then you can siphon off the top of the water down to touching the milky substance.

Last edited:

Scarecrow

Talking to aliens and with them, physically being right in front of us is not difficult to accomplish!

The two that spent time with us it was like talking to your friends face to face! At first a bit unnerving, After two months, they told us they will be back to see how we are doing!

I admitted it caught us by surprise at 2:30am. Perfect telepathy was cool! It wasn’t an official visit. More of a curious layover is the best way I can explain it. This was last September 2021 thru October 31, 2021.

It happened around 2:30am everyday for 2 months. My wife and I are not channelers by a long shot! All we do know that, 2 female genders came out from a white light vortex.

I was looking for anything that could’ve be compared to, it was way to bright to see a define shape. Yet every night, around at pretty much the same time, the two ladies would show up.

To keep everything short below is what happen to us!

…Semjase
…Winnona
…Winona’s Little Boy
…Looking at Fred Bell’s Nuclear Receptor
…Clear Telepathy between us all!
…My one ct. Solatire Diamond
….Eight Weeks everyday visit @ 1:30am or 2:30
….1st Night Semjase looked @me told me hush go back to sleep.

….Semjase interaction by giggling and poking my shoulder and told me time to get up!

….Winona spoke English language to me in perfect telepathy

….Winona’s Son said to her, can he hear us understand what we are saying! Winona said to little boy of course!

….the Boy was ecstatic! He released a bomb of telepathy so fast in fact, I couldn’t handle it. I told the little boy I am a human and don’t use telepathy in our dimension.

….All this happened after listening to a old physical CD. One of those subliminal’s for Lucid dreaming. I listened everyday two months prior to the 8 weeks of physical visitations.

….That’s the only thing that I was consistently using for 8 weeks. It’s the only variable that could explain this physical phenomena’s

….Lucidity involved? Not hardly, during those 8 weeks of the visit of the two entities, I stop listening to the cd using SpeedZen for the lucid dreaming subliminal.

…She finally left and walked back in the vortex. We thought both were leaving for good. The next morning she woke me up by tapping on my third eye area saying, we will see the both of you soon.

….Second Week: of the visitation my wife was waken up by Semjase and she put back her hair around her ears. She at first thought she was dreaming. She told me about this visitation with Semjase.

…,I told her, She has been visiting me up til now, when you had yours! It was unheard of when husband and wife both experiences at the same time! She never listened to my cd!!

We were not channelized if there is such a word existing. This was beyond lucid dreaming! It may have altered my physical reality. By allowing my subconscious mind to allow my beta conscious to take a step down, when being awake!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Scarecrow thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences.

Try doing it or I should say allow it to happen when you're awake and you hear the voices in your head and around you and you know that it's the two, I will call them and angels lack of a better term. I'm not sure what realm or dimension your friends are coming from, but they seem to be good spirits wanting to help, teach you and learn from you. ( If the voices start tell you to do bad things, try to disconnect and block the beings influencing you. At that point start bringing in the white light God in to your body and in your aura. )

Best of luck, if you choose to try what I've suggested, it works for me over the last 6 decades and I do not see myself as a Chandler, only a good listener when these things happen.

Professor Opmmur

Ps: Since I'm posting it here, this post is for everyone and not just my good friend scarecrow, he's a master of so many things genres.