Is this 1960s Skater a Time Traveler From 2012?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just found this while going to through recent threads on Time Chatter, it was posted by HDRKID: http://gizmodo.com/5888096/time-traveler-found-skateboarding-in-1960s-photograph

original.jpg

What is it about this guy? The jeans he's wearing looks more like it's raw selvedge denim, a trend that didn't really take off until the aughts. His back pocket looks like it could be holding a beanie, one that he was wearing like a lazy noodle over his head. His shirt? I have one just like it. Scruff on his face? A growing hipster. Shades? Unpossibly modern. The only thing that screams (more like whisper) 1960 is his dress shoes. Other than that, we have a time traveler folks!

I'm sure it's not a time traveler, but I like to think of the possibility. I figured some of you guys must think the same way. They mention the South Fork Bridge photo in the article, a photo we discussed about last year. :)

Nelli

Just something i found while looking through the net after seeing these. Thought i would share.

Himalayan Hermit

I think the chaplin movie clip is much more convincing (if not valid) than the skater and the famous cameraman (people would know who I mean) =)
THanks for sharing though