Is This Guy the 3rd Antichrist?

PyRo99

They also love donuts, and attempting to pick me up for going through a yellow light. So what if I was going 50 in a 25......No I haven't been pulled over...yet ;)

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by CaryP+Nov 30 2004, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PyRo99@Nov 30 2004, 05:53 PM
Yes, being overly kind, and mature will get you a lot further.? But women have it easier with a younger cop, all they have to do is flirt.....

And what's wrong with that? Women should get a "pass" if they can ably demostrate their feminine wiles. I'm all for it.

Cary
[snapback]16722[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, I do agree that women have it much easier around male and lesbian cops than men do. And it doesn't hurt to always have a box of Krispy Kremes in the passenger seat....Heck, the cops don't care if they are a little stale. Anyone want a Jelly Donut?

StarLord

Re: Is This Guy the 3rd Antichrist?

So who exactly were the othe two Anti guys if there are susposed to be three of them?

Darkwolf

Well, I do agree that women have it much easier around male and lesbian cops than men do. And it doesn't hurt to always have a box of Krispy Kremes in the passenger seat....Heck, the cops don't care if they are a little stale. Anyone want a Jelly Donut? __________________

Hey Buddy, those Crispy Cremes had better be fresh.

smokeringhalo

Nostradamus never said Mabus was the 3rd antichrist. He only said that Mabus will soon die and then will come a great slaughter.
When Nostradamus does mention the antichrist he never refers to Mabus or a blue turban.

Hazoor

Nostradamus predicted a "third antichrist" with a blue turban and a name that resembled MABUS or MABAS.

So here's my candidate:

Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India.

According to The Christian Science Monitor he has been wearing a blue turban every day for at least ten years. I mean, anybody can wear a blue turban once in a while, but, this man's TRADEMARK is the blue turban.

I've been reading a lot of Nostradamus stuff on the internet and I'm amazed at how many times the translations of his original quatrains are corrupted in a way that reflects the prejudice of the translator. Many times that quatrains that reference the "blue turban king" are "doctored" to include a reference to Islam (to show that Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden is the antchrist). I don't believe that these translations are accurate. I think that the originals say "from the east" or "east of Arabia" or something like that.

Anyway, if you drop the idea the the Third Antichrist is a Moslem (or an expert in Islamic Law) then Singh is a great candidate. How many other blue turban wearing, nuclear weapon owning leaders "from east of Arabia" are out there?
I was amazed at the height of ignorance of guys on this forum. And that too in this age of easy information flow. Dr. Manmohan Singh PM of India is not a Moslem. He is a Sikh. Interestingly, Blue (dark blue) is the traditional Sikh colour and it's the Prophecy (declared 500 years ago) by Sikh Prophet that Khalsa (Baptized Sikhs, who wear only Blue) shall rule. Khalsa means 'the pure' and if anyone studies the Sikh religion with an open mind he/she will find it like an ocean where all streams merge.