Media Jim Sparks

CDS

Published on Jun 29, 2015
Time travel is not just a strong possibility but a reality. I can state this because I have retained the full memory of experiences involving extraterrestrial contact in great detail for more than twenty years. I will help to show that time travel is real by breaking down a series of contacts and events that point to the manipulation of time and matter in order for these occurrences to take place. These events include meeting with several human time travelers from within the last 500 years. Case in point, I engaged with a time traveler who was wholly human and had very futuristic technical aid integrated into his brain. This traveler could verbally quote complicated tax codes, at the same time with a pen in each hand writing perfectly in forward and reverse. Extraterrestrials use parallel dimensions as a tool to transport from one point to another, for example from space craft to shore. This form of travel has the ability to distort time and can make one believe that more time has lapsed. What seems like four hours on board a space craft is in actual fact only 20 minutes earth time. The distortion of matter and time is relative to travel and size, and as such, a craft is measured to be approximately 50 feet wide on the outside but inside, the dimensions are extremely larger. I will give some reasons through many experiences how time travel is real through the distortion of matter, space and time itself.

TimeFlipper

Nice one again Chris...Thanks for maintaining your posts and keeping us all involved with what`s going on in the world :)
I enjoyed the part where Sparksy made the reference to a craft being 50 foot on the outside, but very much larger on the inside :eek:
This immediately reminded me of the time machine called the Tardis (Time And Relevant Distance In Space) in the Doctor Who series of TV programs in the UK :cool:

Its like the guy who was asked to clean the windows of the Tardis, and said to Doctor Who....The quote i gave you was for the "outside" windows! ( bad joke i know)::LOL:::D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Published on Jun 29, 2015
Time travel is not just a strong possibility but a reality. I can state this because I have retained the full memory of experiences involving extraterrestrial contact in great detail for more than twenty years. I will help to show that time travel is real by breaking down a series of contacts and events that point to the manipulation of time and matter in order for these occurrences to take place. These events include meeting with several human time travelers from within the last 500 years. Case in point, I engaged with a time traveler who was wholly human and had very futuristic technical aid integrated into his brain. This traveler could verbally quote complicated tax codes, at the same time with a pen in each hand writing perfectly in forward and reverse. Extraterrestrials use parallel dimensions as a tool to transport from one point to another, for example from space craft to shore. This form of travel has the ability to distort time and can make one believe that more time has lapsed. What seems like four hours on board a space craft is in actual fact only 20 minutes earth time. The distortion of matter and time is relative to travel and size, and as such, a craft is measured to be approximately 50 feet wide on the outside but inside, the dimensions are extremely larger. I will give some reasons through many experiences how time travel is real through the distortion of matter, space and time itself.

I liked this. Will look out for Jim Sparks again

Forsakengunslinger

Some shouting dude whose name is unimportant to me was on Art Bell last night and stole this guys speech word for word.
He just said it so fast, you could hardly understand him...but wow he stole this guys speech and Art's gonna be PISSED.

TimeFlipper

We are all time travelers

It's just that we do it very slowly!
Speak for yourself SP, im trying to speed up making my time-machine :D

Is that what your avatar is?
Yes my Delta T Antenna has been a part of my experimenting, but as yet there are no results :(

However i dont give up easily SP, i will always keep on trying until i get fed up of it and it ends up on the school playing field at the rear of my house and the science teacher gets some more electronic components for his classes free of charge lol :D