Joe Biden Needs a Nursing Home And a Bowl Of Soup, Bless Him..

steven chiverton

joe biden all he needs is a political wheel chair and at his age he be due for a walking frame soon and if his high a flying bedstead.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0

alpha centauri

@TimeFlipper
I dont know if you posted it somewhere. His old self, where he was a racist (according to a member on this forum) and where he didnt have Alzheimer seem to come forth.

He made a white supremacy sign:

During the Reagan administration the US had respect..Now they just laugh at us....I mean after all who can blame them..Look at what we have had since...Sorry ass Trump that had more mouth than ass, then Clinton, the Bushes all jokes!

TimeFlipper

During the Reagan administration the US had respect..Now they just laugh at us....I mean after all who can blame them..Look at what we have had since...Sorry ass Trump that had more mouth than ass, then Clinton, the Bushes all jokes!
Iam English, but as crazy as he appeared, President Trump did everything he said he would, and put American people first...Everyday for 4 years, most of the mainstream media and the politically correct, liberal lunatic democrats waged a savage war of words about Trump...

The last Presidential election was a complete fraud that included the FBI and the CIA...However, not so many American people are now in "denial" about Biden`s obvious psychological problems, that simply cannot be overlooked anymore..

Civil unrest will begin in 2021 and Biden will be impeached followed by another Presidential Election, Kamala Harris is NOT worthy of becoming the President of the United States Of America, she has the mentality of a child who lives in a different fairy tale universe...