Just harassed by religous fanatic,

Dr.Bing

I was on Google + and out of no where's comes this Christian fanatic , what he posted had no relevance to the conversation being discussed , I simply stated that all the things he said I would gain by becoming A Christian I have already achieved without the corruption of religion , and I also said that I have no problem with anyone else's faith or belief & I did not want an argument . This guy is an arrogant pompous egotistical fool , he has no clue what faith is or what it means to be one with God or your creator as you may define it , He continued to state that I am in the dark & I am lost , no direction , the strength & wisdom I possess I could not even begin to put into words , I choose to believe what I wish & I have always believed that God Does not support religion because it separate's & divides us , The greater understanding that must be gained may not be achieved by all while humanity exists but Im afraid that which many seek cannot be found in religious belief unless one understands the true meaning of it ..

Khaos

where the wild things are
I get harassed all the time, my city seems to be rather religious full of religious nutbags who care more about telling people they will go to hell if they don't believe in their religion, instead of minding their own business and accepting the fact we each have our own beliefs. Take mine for instance. I believe in reincarnation, I believe when we die, we have a spirit and soul. Our spirit lingers, in the form of a ghost. Sometimes our spirit can be bound to one place, or scattered in "pieces" in many other places. Our soul on the other hand, goes into a state of limbo, which is your afterlife. There is no heaven, nor hell. It just sits there, until its reincarnated into another living object. Could be insect, could be animal or human.

Karma also has a place in my belief, I am a strong believer in Karma, having been on both ends of it. Positive and negative. I think Karma has something to do with our lives. And our past lives. Perhaps all that negative and positive karma, determines what your next life will be. Not what you will be, but what you will experience.

I don't believe in a God that controls everything, I believe in a God that created everything, gave everything a purpose.

Dr.Bing

I get harassed all the time, my city seems to be rather religious full of religious nutbags who care more about telling people they will go to hell if they don't believe in their religion, instead of minding their own business and accepting the fact we each have our own beliefs. Take mine for instance. I believe in reincarnation, I believe when we die, we have a spirit and soul. Our spirit lingers, in the form of a ghost. Sometimes our spirit can be bound to one place, or scattered in "pieces" in many other places. Our soul on the other hand, goes into a state of limbo, which is your afterlife. There is no heaven, nor hell. It just sits there, until its reincarnated into another living object. Could be insect, could be animal or human.

I don't believe in a God that controls everything, I believe in a God that created everything, gave everything a purpose.
That's very interesting , your perspective on reincarnation I cant say anything other then it is true because I have A lot of knowledge of things & I have no idea of its origin , I never even made it to high school . Ive thought about what it would be like to come back as something else like A insect , I guess we wouldn't know because I believe our memory's are wiped from the past life , yet in some cases they linger . As far as my view on God I agree with you 100% , we have free will that was bestowed upon us and we need to learn how to utilize it to our benefit , I have heard of A near death experience a person met God , God is a massive energy not an entity like A life form , I pretty much believe this to be true ..